Part 28

Natasha woke up after sunset, and found a parcel by her side, with a note.

Get ready for the beginning of our honeymoon.

She smiled reading it, then grabbed the parcel and unpacked it. She found some clothes and bit her lower lip. Taking everything she needed, she stepped into the bath to get ready.

When she stepped out of the beautiful house, it was already dark. A trail of candles, lid the path, created by a red carpet, that led to a table, decorated by flowers and candles all around.

_____

Steve looked up, and found his beautiful wife walking close to him, blushing and looking gorgeous in the floral sarong wrap skirt and tie front bra top, her skin soft and shining. The wrap skirt fell to her knees and bared one of her flawless legs completely. Her hair fell loose on her back, except for the left side, above her ear, where she pinned it up, complimenting the skirt wrap. Her cleavage was on full show in the tie front bra top. She looked every bit sexy and beautiful.

Steve himself and large beach shorts and a floral dark blue shirt that was completely unbuttoned on the front.

He held out a hand for her, and she put her hand in his, stepping close to him. Their fingers intertwined, his free hand going to her chin, the back of his fingers brushing her neck gently.

"You.. Are...  gorgeous " he said.

She blushed, her free hand touching his pectoral, "You too" she said.

"Come gorgeous " he said, guiding her to the table, and pulling a chair for her, she sat down and he poured a glass of champagne for her.

"To, our fresh beginning " he said, clicking their glasses and then both of them sipped. Their dinner was placed their too.

"You know, you are definitely the most considerate guy I have ever come across, including fictional ones. Who takes care of such needs " she said.

"We need energy, for what comes next" he winked and she blushed.

After their dinner was over, Steve took her hand, and she looked at him confused.

"A walk by the shore? " he asked.

She nodded and held his arm, as they walked barefoot on the sand, the water brushing their feet, with every passing wave.

"It's do beautiful, so peaceful " she said, "Just nature, no worries"

"Its perfect, just like you" he said, stopping and facing her. His fingers brushed her belly, slowly tracing their way to her waist, moving to her back, and then sliding down to grope her ass, pulling her close. She blushed and her hands held the open ends on his shirt. The fingers of his other hand, brushed the skin of her cleavage, tracing the exposed part of her breast, and then holding the ends of her knotted bra.

"We are out in the open" she said.

"Its just us, no one else. Perks of a private island" he said.

She smiled a little shy but confident.

"Then it shouldn't be just me" she said, pushing his shirt back, off his shoulders. Her hands on his sides, just below his under arms, and she tiptoed to kiss his neck. His hand went into her hair and he pulled her, gently, slamming his lips on her.

Natasha moaned, as he bit her lip, and he groaned. His hand had slid into her  skirt, pulling her bare thigh up. She supported herself, holding onto his shoulders, and wrapping her legs around his waist. He held her hips, and they went on kissing. Her hands now in his hair, pulling on them.

He wanted to pin her to a wall, or carry her inside but it was difficult given the stairs. He fell to his knees instead, throwing her in the large pile sand.

"You are all mine" he said, her legs on either side of his waist, as he towered her, lowering his head to kiss her navel. He pulled the knot of her bra open, baring her lush breasts to himself and palming them, his mouth on one of them soon.

She moaned as he sucked, his hands undoing the knot of her skirt next. She supported herself on the elbows to remove his shirt and pull his head back to her mouth, but he had much more then that to do.

He was getting  rid of the remaining clothes he had, but she stopped him.

"Inside, please " she said.

"Whatever you want " he said, getting up quickly and pulling her up, on his shoulder, rushing into the house and into their bedroom.

"You didn't have to carry me like sack of rice" she said.

"I am desperate, sorry" he said, throwing the remaining clothes away and spreading her wide.

"Have you started your pills? " he asked.

"Yes" she replied in a moan, which turned into a scream as he made his way into her.

The next few hours were filled with screams and groans of pleasure. Every part of her body ached, but his desire was unending. He had kissed every part of her body, claimed every inch. And when he lay down, tired. She took her turn of claiming him as hers.

When he kissed his abs, and bit on his hard but smooth skin, he screamed louder then she had when he pounded her.

"So weak" she said, as she kissed her way up to his neck, and then bit his perfectly shaven jaw.

"Sure am, no one has ever bitten me" he said, pinching her butt cheek.

"Jerk, and you enjoy doing it to others" she said, taking his ear lobe between her teeth. He screamed again but not too loud.

"Just you, baby" he said, "my wildest desires, are just for you"

"Okay, I will buy that" she said.

He tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear, and traced her jaw.

"Thank you, for being my wife" he said.

She smiled, and pecked his lips gently.

He lay her down softly, they both getting comfortable into the sheets and cuddling into each other's arms, as they drifted to sleep.

******
The beginning of their honeymoon
Do give your reviews