Part 22

Natasha woke up, feeling Steve's hand on her naked lower back. She blushed, and bit her thumb. Her movement alarmed Steve, who was probably already awake.

"Good morning, beautiful " he said.

She lay on her stomach, and he leaned down, kissing her skin just above her hips, as his palm held her butt cheek.

She held onto the sheets tighter. It was too much. Steve was beyond romantic and everything was so perfect about him. He made her feel so special and beautiful.

He kissed her cheek, where his palm was and she screamed, "Stop it.. Its.. Just stop it"

"Make me" he said, giving her a spank. She dug her face into the pillow, as he kissed all the way up her spine, that send shivers down her legs. She was screaming and laughing and shaking, until his mouth was on her neck, and she turned under him, to face him.

Steve moved the hair from her face, and she cupped his face. He pecked her lips, several times, before they went for a real kiss.

"Eww, morning dirty saliva kiss" Natasha made a face.

"Don't care, nothing about you is dirty" he said, kissing her jaw.

"And everything about you is" she said. He bit her neck and she screamed again.

"If you kept screaming like that, I'll loose my cool, and get late for my damn meeting " he said.

"No, we don't want that. My screams can return tonight " she said.

"Oh, baby. They are definitely returning tonight " he said, claiming her mouth again.

"You are getting late" she managed to push him away, "Go"

"Yes, ma'am" he said, giving her another peck on the lips, before hurrying towards the bathroom.

Natasha held the covers close to her chest and smiled, recalling the blissful moments from the night. Steve was a wild horse and she loved every bit of what he did to her. Even when she was extremely sore and wasn't sure if she could manage to walk back to her room.

But staying there wasn't wise, because watching get dressed would be a huge turn on and she didn't want that. Also, she wanted a shower badly.

She held the sheets to her chest, and skipped to her room, getting into her bathroom and filling the bath tub with warm water, she got inside and relaxed.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Steve peeked in.

"We are doing that together, soon" he said, walking in and pecking her lips again.

"Be my guest" she said, playing with the foam.

"I'll see you at dinner" he said and left.

Natasha enjoyed her long bath, then called for breakfast.

_______

Maria came over to meet Natasha at lunch, "Some one is blushing too much"

"No, its just a little heat" Natasha said.

"You seem quite, confident" Maria was surprised.

"He awoke a side of me.. I didn't knew existed... Oh Maria, I am so happy to have him. " she said.

"He's lucky too, trust me" Maria said in an assuring tone.

"So? What's the plan for tonight? " Maria asked with a wink, "Do you wanna go lingerie shopping? "

"I wish.. But.. Periods" Natasha sighed.

"Oh my God? Today? That's crap" Maria said.

"I know right. At least I wasn't... Embarrassed " Natasha said.

At night Steve returned, after Natasha had her dinner. Natasha rushed to him and he opened his arms, hugging her, lifting her off her feet.

They kissed for a while, and then he lowered her to her feet, pecking her lips again.

"How was your day? " Natasha asked, playing with his tie.

"Boring, I missed you too much" he replied, "let me get that for you" he loosened the tie and she undid it completely, removing it, then slowly undoing his buttons.

"Someone wants something " he said, caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Someone can't gave what she wants " she said pulling a long face.

"Why not? " he asked, frowning.

"Periods!! " she said.

"Ah!! A man's biggest enemy" he sighed.

"Not as big as that of a woman's" she said, "men don't go through pre-menstrual symptoms, menstrual cramps, discomforts of bleeding, the constant checking of dates and.. "

"Oh my God, I am sorry Nat.. I" he pulled her close, "I never.. I am sorry I don't have much knowledge regarding.. This part of a woman's life.. I am so sorry" he cupped her cheeks, "Are you in pain? Can I do something? "

"A little, in my lower belly, and thighs" she replied.

"Oh my God, what can I do for it? " he asked.

"Nothing! " she assured him, "I am fine. If I had more pain I know what to do. Don't worry"

"Nat, I am so sorry. I wish I could.. All this for carrying my babies. You have been going through this for years... " he said and she laughed.

"I am a woman, not just to carry your babies.. Silly" she said, hitting him lightly on the chest.

"But women go through this due to their uteruses, which are there to carry babies.. I know about the cycle.. Hey.. " he looked at her, "it stops during.. You can be free for 9months, even more during lactation "

"Yeah, but.. Pregnancy is a lot tougher then periods" she said, blushing heavily, "Steve? We.. We haven't discussed about it before. But now that the.. How soon do you? I mean.. And how.. " he silenced her with a finger on her lips, and then held her closer in his arms.

"Whenever you are comfortable " he said, "I leave that decision on you. I know we didn't.. It was crazy last night.. But we'll be careful next time. I don't want to rush anything "

"What did I do to have you as my husband? " she asked.

"I don't know what I did to have you as my wife" he said and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you to bed, you need rest" he picked her up in his arms.

"Can I stay.. In my room? " she asked.

"Anything you want, Nat. You can stay there until you are comfortable to shift completely in mine " he said and carried her to her room.

********
They are so casual and teasing now.
I am sorry, it took more then 30 hrs but I was hell tired.
I am happy to have finally written it.
Do give your reviews.