Part 15

Natasha moved with Steve, as they danced. His hand holding her waist possessively. She glanced over at Clark, who stood beside the bar counter, a drink in hand, watching them carefully.

She didn't understand why Steve invited him if he disliked him so much.

Steve gave her a twirl, and pulled her back, even closer this time.

"You loo so damn beautiful " he said, caressing her neck. She blushed and smiled, butterflies rising in her stomach.

He leaned closer to her, and kissed the corner of her jaw, below the ear.  She closed her eyes, holding onto his shoulders. His hands moved from her waist to her back, one touching the exposed skin of her upper back, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he kissed the base of her neck, then moved to kiss the front, and then the other side.

He pulled back suddenly, and turned her, hugging her from behind, moving her hair to the other side, and planting kisses from the back of her ear to the angle between shoulder and neck. She had her eyes closed, arms over his. The moment intimate and dreamy. She was being adored by her husband, and it did things to her. Her core suddenly aching for his touch.

He held her hand, gave her another twirl and then picked her up, his arms wrapped around her thighs. She held onto his shoulders for support, flushed and happy for attention he gave her. When he lowered her slowly, her hair fell on his face, their eyes met. He didn't quite land her on her feet, and bend her, leaning close to her, she went back, confident of his strength and gracefully put her arm up, closing her eyes, his lips touched the skin just above her chest. He pulled her back up, and she graced the move with a arm move, her hand curved in a stylish way, where her fingers brushed the side of his face when they straightened.

"My beautiful ballerina" he smirked.

Their dance turned more intimate, as they stood on side, turning their faces to see each other, their hands up against each other but not touching as the circled. He caught her fingers and twirled her forward, then pulled her back.

The guests had stopped dancing and a spot light focused on them as they moved in beautiful steps. Natasha was lost in the moves and at the end, Steve let her flow, where she twirled on one foot like a ballerina, even in her high heels and then he caught her waist before she could fall.

The crowd cheered and clapped as the song came to an end.

"I wanna see those ballet moves soon" he said. She blushed and bit her lower lip, "No.. " he moved closer and slowly, gently sucked on her lower lip, "you don't hurt those... Only I do"

"Come on, love birds" Clint put a hand on Steve's shoulder, "Let's have dinner. We have kids at home"

Natasha was so flushed and embarrassingly happy. She excused herself and walked towards the bar, ordering some cocktail to settle her nerves.

"You are quite a dancer" she heard a man say, and turned to face Clark. He leaned on the bar counter with his elbow on top and had a smirk on his face.

"Thank you" she said.

"I know Steve, and I know he wasn't in a relationship. I also know you won't tell me how you both ended up together, and I'm not very interested.. But.." He leaned closer to her, "I must say, he is quite lucky"

"Mr. Kent, please help yourself, dinner is served" Natasha said politely and taking her glass, walked away.

But he blocked her way, as she walked a few steps, "Apologies, Mrs. Rogers. I did not mean to offend you. I am his business rival, its nothing personal. Thanks for the invite, I should leave now" he took her hand again and kissed it, "we shall meet again, in Vancouver I suppose, soon. Good night"

Before Natasha could say something, he walked out of the main door. She thought he was just weird, and probably crazy. He could have stayed for dinner.

She was still standing at the same spot when a hand touched her lower back, "Hey, what happened? " Steve asked.

"Uh, nothing.. Your.. Mr. Kent.. He just left.. " she said.

"Forget him, he was here only to annoy me. " he said, "Come, lets join everyone for dinner "

She nodded and he escorted her to the grand dining room.

_______

They bid everyone goodbye and then Natasha sighed a breath of relief. Her feet hurt and she was beyond tired.

She removed her heels and was walking barefoot.

"What's wrong? " Steve asked.

"I can't walk in these anymore. Goodnight, Steve. I'm out" she said, walking lazily.

"I can carry you" Steve offered.

She was a bit tipsy, from the alcohol and fatigue, "Be my guest" she said holding up her arms.

He took the heels from her hands and put them away. Then lifted her bridal style, easily carrying her upstairs.

"Natasha, don't sleep yet. Put on something simple after taking
a hot shower"  he said as he noticed how she was closing her eyes leaning on his shoulder.

"No, I'm too tired" she said.

"Natasha!! You are not sleeping in this. Do it yourself, or I'll give you a bath and you might regret it" he said.

Her eyes opened wide at the comment and as he put her back to her feet, she rushed into the bath, scared.

As she got rid of her clothes, she realized how aroused she was with everything he did and said to her. It wasn't just him who was attracted. But this wasn't a fling, not a stupid hook up. It was a marriage. Bound by promises and vows. They should keep it slow. Desires get in the way and ruin relationships. But how long would the be able to cope with it?

She had no answer. So, she did what he asked her too. And putting on a soft fabric night gown, slipped into the covers and fell asleep.

********
Tease points😝
What does Clark want🙄
Do give your reviews.