Part 9

Natasha was inside her five star hotel suite room, getting ready for the wedding. Beauticians were called to do her make up and hair.

Her long dress, hugged her curves at the right places. Her hair were done up, in a beautiful bun, with flowers attached on the side.

"Here's something blue" Maria put on the small tiara with a small blue stone on her head, "and something old" she put on a old style anklet on her, "this belonged to Steve's grandma "

"Gosh, you look so beautiful " Maria said when she was completely ready.

Natasha stared at her reflection, not quite recognizing herself. She never looked this pretty even in high school. The dress, the makeup, the light jewelry, and her hopeful eyes.

She could actually see hope. Hope that this would turn out well, that she would find peace with her husband, a friendship, someone who valued and cared for her instead of her doing it all the time. And then there were these questions lingering in her mind.

Would she ever have a complete family? Would they ever fall in love? How would it work? Is she supposed to be celibate? Or are they going to consummate the marriage soon?

She couldn't voice these questions nor get them out of her head. But they could definitely wait, until after she was married.

Steve had already left for the chapel and Natasha left with Maria. As they entered the hotel lobby, the staff greeted and congratulated her, presenting her with a beautiful bouquet of Calla lilies.

She smiled and thanked them, then walked out the hotel, where a limo awaited her.

Maybe all this was a dream, because how on earth was she getting a princess like treatment otherwise?

"Cold feet? " Maria asked, as they got in and the large car sped forward.

"Just nervous" Natasha replied.

______

Steve waited at the altar, standing tall and handsome in a beautiful black suit. The music changed, and it told him that she was here.

He stared at her blindly, as she walked in, a beautiful bouquet in her hands, her large dress flowing behind her, her perfect curves on display, and her beauty too much for him to take.

He took a deep breath to keep himself in control and dreaded the time they kissed, because there was a good chance that he would unleash his beast side and scare him newly wed wife.

She walked close, and he held his hand out for her. The chapel was mostly empty, with only the staff and Sam and Maria as their guests. But Steve had it decorated perfectly, and an orchestra played good music, while there were showers of flowers when she entered. The music was lowered as she ascended the altar, holding his hand, but avoiding to have an eye contact with him.

Up close, she looked eve more beautiful, her red lips drove him crazy, especially with the moments she made with them in her nervousness.

The minister started the proceedings and they both stood still and heard him carefully. Agreeing to the vows and finally saying, "I do"

"You can exchange the rings now" he said.

Sam stepped forward and handed them the rings. Natasha had her engagement ring removed when she got ready.

Steve took her hand, and slid the beautiful white gold, diamond ring on her finger. It was delicate and beautiful, not heavy to be difficult to wear everyday.

He held his hand out for her, and she carefully slid the white band on his, her fingers a bit shaky.

"You may now kiss the bride" the minister said.

Good thing she wore no veil, because Steve hated barriers.

_______

It was the first time that he slid his arm around her waist, and pulled her closer. She was quite shorter then him but her high heels made up for it, still he had to descend his head, as his other hand held her neck and jaw.

She closed her eyes. Its just going to be a small peck. She thought. But the moment his hot lips touched her trembling ones, she knew she was wrong.

He didn't just give her a peck or a small little kiss to finish the ceremony. It was actually a full fledged kiss. A kiss where his tongue entered her mouth, where his teeth bit her lip, where he explored her mouth while she felt dizzy and confused and shocked. So much she thought she might faint, but he held her so strongly that it wouldn't matter.

It was a kiss that marked her as his. And it must have lasted long, Natasha had lost track of time, and couldn't even feel her hands that rested on his chest, anymore. She could only feel his lips and tongue that explored her in desperate, hungry ways.

He only let go when the minister coughed. Natasha's cheeks were flushed and she gasped for air, as his arms let go of her.

Rose petals fell on them along with glitters and there was music to celebrate.

She was still panting, when his arm was around her waist again and his lips touched the corner of her jaw. She looked at him confused.

"You look so beautiful, wife" he said with a naughty smirk. If her lipstick wasn't kiss proof, he would have looked like Ronald McDonald.

"Let's get back to the hotel for the party " he said.

They posed for a few pictures together, and then they were handed a flash drive that contained the pictures and the video of the ceremony. Signing the papers, they left the chapel, with Steve's arm around her waist all along, making her feel more nervous.

She sighed a breath of relief, when they got inside the limo, and he didn't sit beside her, but opposite her.

"Have some water" he held a mineral water bottle in front of her, "Its going to be a long day"

And possibly a long night. She thought .

*******
They are married😍
So, he couldn't control the kiss.
What next?
Would they consummate?
Do give your reviews.