Part 11

Natasha woke up and stretched, she felt very thirsty and didn't find any water nearby, so she got up, and left her room to fetch some. She forgot to put on her overall, and left in the thin lace night dress that clung to her body, her heavy chest exposed, her legs bare.

She was sleepy, and just walked out, not noticing that Steve's door was open. She took out the bottle from the fridge, took a glass, filled it and was about to drink it when her eyes fell on Steve, who was sitting on the couch, with his eyes wide, and his mouth slightly open.

"Uh.. I" she was nervous, she almost tripped and spilled the water on her chest.

_____

Steve bit his lip, why did it had to be so difficult? First she looked so irresistibly beautiful in her bridal wear, then she walks out in her night gown, and now she slips water on her chest. How was he supposed to control his arousal?

"Shit!! " she said and hurried into her room.

Steve sighed and face palmed, then ran his hand over his face, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

_____

Natasha closed the door, panting.

"You are so damn stupid " she said to herself. Her throat getting dryer.

There was a knock on the door, and she impulsively turned and opened it.

"You needed this" he said, holding a glass full of water for her.

She took it and drank all in one gulp, "thanks" she said, returning the glass.

He stepped forward, and she stepped back, scared a lot. What if he kisses her again? What if he wants more? And she couldn't even complain because she was slightly guilty of seducing him. It was obvious after the kiss, he was attracted to her.

Instead if touching her, he grabbed the over all from the stand and handed it to her, "Just.. Be careful " he said.

Natasha felt bad, he was her husband after all. Why was she behaving this way? He had all the rights to stare at her body.

"Wait! " she said, as she was leaving. He turned and she put the over all back on the cloth stand, walking close to him.

"You are my husband" she said, avoiding eye contact, "I shouldn't be this uncomfortable with you"

"Hey" he cupped her cheeks, "Its alright, we aren't very familiar with each other, its okay "

"No, its not" she said, looking into his eyes, "People get naked with strangers on one night stands and I can't stand in front of you fully clothed. Its stupid. You've been so considerate and supportive and I" he put a finger on her lips, silencing her.

"I have forced you into this, so its not your fault. Come, sit down and relax" he settled her on the bed, "Look, I.. You are very beautiful and sweet, as a guy, I am attracted to you.. I won't lie. Ever since I have seen you, I have been attracted. I was hoping you fit our criteria and you did. I couldn't be happier when you agreed. I couldn't stop myself from kissing you and I.. But I can't hurt you, make you uncomfortable or force you to do anything. So, don't be harsh on yourself and do what you want"

He tug a strand on hair behind her ear, "It's too early to be comfortable, we don't know anything about each other, we are barely acquaintances, so.. My attraction for you is like that of a guy, who sees a girl at a bus stop, gets heavily attracted but, can do nothing until they have seen each other more then a week to finally introduce each other. As much as I get to know you, the more I would feel attracted to you. But you don't have to worry. We are heading home, you won't run into me in sexy night clothes, I'll be mostly busy to even join you for dinners. I am sorry to have put you through this, and I promise I'll bring you back to Vegas and show you around someday sooner, I just have an important meeting tomorrow so.. Now go back to sleep, we have a flight to catch in the afternoon"

He stood up to leave, but she held his hand, "You said you'll tell me why you did all of this. We are married now"

"My grandfather had a will that said if I didn't marry by 40, I'll loose whatever he left me" he said.

"When did he die? " she asked, understanding his problem better now.

"6 years back" he said.

"And you.. You didn't.. Why wait so long? Why now when you could have waited more? " She asked.

"I don't know why, but his will was revealed to me a few months back. And I didn't wanna wait anymore. His last wish must be fulfilled. If only he trusted me enough to ask this when he was alive.. He didn't need blackmail... I would still have most of it with me because a lot of this has been earned by me, he should have just asked... Considered me a bit  better then his son. But well.. " he sighed.

She stood up, her eyes wet now. He was fulfilling his grandfather's wish, it wasn't about money, not even about the happiness of his grandfather because he'll never know, yet he honored his wish over his own preferences.

"We'll visit his grave" she said still holding  his hand, "together... Maybe he'll know his wish is granted "

Steve nodded and giving her a faint smile, he left the room.

"I would make sure, you never regret this decision " she pledged and went back to sleep.

*******
Aww, aren't they the cutest.
Steve tells her how attracted he is to her😝
Do give your reviews.