Part 23

Natasha left her room and almost screamed in shock.

"What did you do to yourself? " she asked, horrified.

Steve smiled, stepping close to her, "You don't like it? " he asked.

Natasha took a deep breath, then looked carefully, she raised a hand to touch his fine jaw, which was clean shaven now. The smooth but hard,  manly skin felt amazing.

"I.. I do... You. You look so much younger now" she said, biting her lip. Her other hand touched his other side.

He smiled, "Which one do you like more? "

"I don't know, you look so.. Both are equally cute, and handsome" she said.

"So, we can alternate between the two then? " he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess" she laughed, "but.. Why the sudden change? Did you want to look younger? I told you, you don't look your age" she teased.

"Well, I didn't care about my age, I.. Had some... Other worries"

"What worries? " she was confused.

He leaned closer, kissed the angle of her jaw, and his cheek brushed hers, "this" he said, his breath leaving goose bumps on her fine skin, "I couldn't feel the softness of your skin on my cheeks" his hand went to her lower back, and he pulled her into himself, their necks touched, "on my neck" he started rubbing his cheek against her neck and placed several kisses.

She smiled, blushed, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "You are crazy, husband"

"I know, and I don't care" he placed a soft kiss on the base of her neck then looked into her eyes, "I know we can't.. But.. We can make out.. A bit.. I wish I had time now.. I wanna feel you so much but.. Stupid meetings.. I'll see you at night" he pecked her lips.

"Take care" she said as he moved back to take his coat.

"Why don't you and Maria go out? Check out the city? I am so sorry I can't join you, but I don't want you missing on things. Go out and enjoy" he kissed her forehead.

"I will" she said, tip toeing to kiss his jaw. He smiled and walked out of the room.

_______

Clark was getting ready, and a young boy kept bothering him.

"But I want to see her" he demanded.

"Barry, I told you.. I would find a way, to get you to meet her, he is.. " Clark grit his teeth, "Unfortunately, she is the wife of my greatest rival. To get close to her is.. Very difficult. I have to deduce a way to be near her, become friends before I.. "

"Clark? You couldn't find a single girl? Your greatest rival's wife? Gosh, you are screwed" Barry said, patting Clark's shoulder, as he put his shoes on.

"Apparently, my rival and I have similar choices. And he always gets whatever I desire, before I can desire it" Clark said.

"Are you sure you love her and its not a silly obsession because she is the beautiful wife of your rival, whom you think gets everything that you want? " Barry asked.

Clark turned and frowned, "Last time I checked, you were fourteen"

"I, still am" Barry said, "I am just smart, get over it"

"I am already stressed out, mister. I have this idiotic meeting, with my rival included, I am sure he will poke his nose and make things harder there. Then, I don't have any idea how to.. And, I love her, mind you. She is not an obsession related to Rogers " Clark said angrily.

"Love at first sight, with a married woman, is a bit odd. And I don't believe you fall in love like that. Its called an infatuation. Get over it big bro" Barry said.

"Act like a fourteen year old boy, little bro" Clark made a face, "And if you are so smart, think of some way to get me closer to her"

"There is a simple way, but you won't like it " Barry shrugged his shoulders.

"What? " Clark was eager.

"Stop being her husband's rival, become his friend. You get closer to the husband, you get closer to the wife" Barry said.

"That's the worst plan you ever made, next! " Clark almost shouted.

"Then, go to the damn meeting. I'll discuss this later" Barry said.

Clark opened his mouth to say something but dropped it, "You know what? Forget it.  I'll find my way through, myself"

"Good luck with that" Barry shouted, as Clark left the room.

______

Natasha and Maria were sight seeing and shopping. Natasha was overjoyed, and Maria was still recovering from the fact that Steve shaved to feel Natasha's skin.

"He loved his damn beard" Maria said.

"Get over it" Natasha said.

"He never shaved. Never!! I have never seen him clean shaven. Sam says he grew it when he was twenty two, and it remained that way, only the trims came next, no changes " Maria said.

Natasha laughed and blushed, " He wasn't going to get married, either. Changes "

"You girl, are going to drive us all,  insane" Maria said.

"You know what? " Natasha said, "I think, I should buy a gift for him. I know its his money so.. But still, I wanna surprise him"

"He'll be happy to see you in a new.. Nightie" Maria winked.

"Shut up!! What should, what can I give him? He has everything " Natasha pulled a long face.

"You can give him a lot of kisses on the jaw he cleaned for you" Maria teased, and Natasha hit her on the arm.

Natasha then thought of something, "I think I know, come on"

In a minute, they were at a gift shop, searching for a perfect key chain.

"You are gonna gift your multi-billionaire husband, a damn key chain? Have you officially lost it? " Maria asked, "He has gold key chains, he doesn't need these simple, worth a penny ones"

"Shut up!! Don't spoil my mood. I know what I want to get for my husband" Natasha said.

"Yes, ma'am" Maria rolled her eyes and stood there, as Natasha searched.

*******
I am back😁
The past two-three days were a mess.
I had a lot of troubles but thankfully its all sorted.
Anyways, Steve shaved😂
Who likes Barry?
Nat is so cute.
Do give your reviews.