Part 41

Natasha was getting ready in the morning, when two hands gently held her belly, and soft lips touched her neck. She blushed, her husband's ways of showing affection were so tender and full of love.

"You are such a fresh flower" he said, kissing her neck.

She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. But her face fell, she was having a disturbed feeling, something just didn't feel right.

"What's wrong? " Steve lifted her chin with his hand, "why so sad? "

She hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder, he supported her, holding her close.

"I just, I don't know.. Something feels wrong, I.. There is a feeling, a vague.. I don't know how to put this but.. I just feel something bad is going to happen" she said.

He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead, "I am here, nothing bad is gonna happen to you"

She nodded and hugged him back. Her heartached. Because she loved him with all her heart, but he never confessed the same to her. She knew, she felt the warmth of his love. But the words never escaped him mouth and it hurt a little. She wanted to hear him say it.

"Mommy!! " James came rubbing his eyes, holding his teddy in his left arm.

"Yes, baby" Steve and Natasha parted and she sat down to hug him.

"My precious baby" Natasha kissed James's cheek.

James wrapped his tiny arms around her neck and she smiled picking him up.

"We are going to get your aunt from the airport" Natasha said, "Time to get ready".

"Aunt Nadia is coming " he said in a sleepy voice. Steve laughed and kissed his hand.

"Give him to me, I will take care of him. You go and get Anthony " Steve said.

"Jamesey, will you allow daddy to help you? " Natasha asked.

"Okay" he replied. Natasha's heart was full, she kissed him again and then gave him to Steve.

________

Clark was standing infront of the mirror, wearing his best suit.

"Today, we shall be together, my love" he said.

______

Natasha and Steve arrived at the airport with their children to pickup Nadia. James insisted to get McDonalds so Steve decided to get him. They both walked away.

Natasha was still by the car, getting Anthony's essential, when suddenly a mini-van stopped and two men stepped out of it. She didn't pay attention, until an arm was wrapped around her waist, and a hand covered her mouth. She struggled but soon lost consciousness. The last thing she heard was her baby's cry.

________

Steve was at the police state, yelling at the top of his voice.

"That's the most security rich area and my wife and child get kidnapped in broad daylight!!!! How is this possible? Where are your cameras? What use is your security system?!! "

Nadia held James, crying in her lap. He was so small, and so scared that his mommy and little brother were taken away by some evil beings.

Steve was mad, he had everybody on their toes. And nobody could understand how such high security failed. Because no cameras had any record, no one on guard knew how she got kidnapped. No vehicle or man was seen who could be suspected.

This was perfectly planned and they suspected it was the doing of some large mafia group who had larger access then they could trace. The higher officials were on high alert. Since the area of crime was high risk. If a woman coukd get kidnapped then there were other risks involved too.

"I want my wife and child home!! Now!! " Steve yell.

"Sir, we are doing our best to find her. But we need time, and help.. If you get any call for ransom or.. " The policeman said.

"I think I shall take the matter in my own hands and find my wife and child myself " he shouted before storming out of the police station. Nadia and James followed.

Steve picked up James, "Don't cry my precious little son, your mommy will be home soon. I promise you. I'll get her back. "

James hugged his father and sobbed. Nadia's phone began to ring and before she could pick the call, Berry was there infront of her.

"I'm sorry, I.. I am late.. I thought.. Anyways" he was panting, "He has her.. I don't know where but.. It's him.. He planned it all.. I wanted to tell you earlier but I thought he wouldn't actually do it.. Clark.. Clark has your wife, Mr. Rogers. He is obsessed with her and he wants her. "

Steve's hands were in fists.

******

Sorry for the short update.
Next will be longer and sooner.
Do give your reviews.