Part 30

Steve and Natasha continued to enjoy their extremely private honeymoon.

Steve was soaking in the small lagoon, while Natasha was busy making a sand castle.

Their time alone was fruitful. They had grown closer, known each other a lot and spend their nights making love.

Steve had painted and taken a lot of photographs of Natasha, in all beautiful and sexy poses. He told her she was a perfect muse for art.

Natasha was fond of Steve. She adored everything about her husband. Every habit, every style. He treated her like a queen, and she loved everything he did.

"I wish you could wear these type of clothes everyday" Steve said, grabbing a towel, as he emerged from the water. He came to her side, and kissed her cheek, his hand wrapping around her belly.

She wore a front tie, bra top and a sarong wrap skirt, like the first day. Most of the time on the island, she wore those, if she did wear anything that was.

"I can wear these in the bedroom" she said, looking into his eyes.

"I prefer you in nothing, inside the bedroom" he said.

She blushed and went back to concentrate on her sand castle.

"When would this end? I want to go for a swim, with you" he said.

"I am too tired for a swim" she said, "actually, I am too tired for anything "

She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Should I give you a massage? " he asked.

"No" she smiled, "Just take me in"

"I have a better plan" he said.

She looked at him confused. He got up, and then carried her in his arms, walking to the other side of the house, where a large hammock awaited them.

"Oh my God!! When did you? I love this" she said, happy and excited.

"I got them to set this up in the morning, when you were asleep " he told her, settling her and then climbing in with her.

It was comfortable and amazing, tied on the two strong trees at the shore.

"Its perfect" she said cuddling into his arms, "I love this place so much. Why do we have to go back in two days"

"We'll come back, after our first anniversary celebrations" he said.

"Really? That would be amazing. Actually we'll try to do that every year. Until, of course.. We have babies" she blushed at the thought.

She was not sure how soon, but she wanted to be a mom. She had everything now, except a baby. Although she was enjoying the freedom of not having to care for anybody, and her husband taking care of her. But her hormones got high and she was fantasizing about a baby in her arms, who looked a little like her, and a little like Steve.

"We'll bring our children here too" he said, his fingers drawing random patterns on her belly, "they can play in the sand and enjoy the privacy "

"No, it would be troublesome. Keeping them away from the sea.. The constant worrying " she said.

Steve smiled, and tug a strand of hair behind her ear, "You would be a great mother. I wish.. I could be a good father too"

"You'll be great " she assured him, "I know that"

He kissed her forehead, then started to play with the knot of her bra, slowly pulling it, until it was free.

She bit her lip, knowing exactly what he was gonna do, and closed her eyes.

He palmed her breast, his index finger and thumb pinching the nipple gently, sending ripples of pain and pleasure. Soon his mouth took charge and she was lost in the lands of pleasure.

He knew when to go gentle and when to be rough, he knew how she would react and he always handled it perfectly.

He kissed her belly next, his freshly shaven cheeks rubbed on her smooth skin, moving up to her neck.

His face was between her breasts, and he felt them as he kissed her cleavage.

Their mouths were connected next, and slow, rhythmic strokes of tongues, amidst the sound of waves followed.

"I am going to miss all this so much" he said, as they just laid back again, staring at the clear sky.

"Me too" she said, "I don't think you'll be free enough, once we get back"

"No, I'll be very busy. I am sure a lot of things have lined up. I haven't taken such a long break ever before. Many things are already pending. You might not see me at dinners either " he sighed.

"You can stay in your own room, I won't even be there most of the time to give you company, and when I do come it would be late night and I'll be too tired to.. I am sorry, Natasha. As much as I want to be by your side 24x7, I can't. I hope you understand " he touched her cheek affectionately.

She took his hand and kissed it, "I do. Of course I do. When I agreed to marry you, I had no expectations. But everything turned out to be much more then I could ever imagine of having. You have given me everything  I could not even dream of. I know you want to spend time with me, and you will when you can. I won't judge you for your work. I'll be there whenever you want me, Steve. For whatever reasons. As a friend to listen and talk, and as a wife to support and pleasure you"

"I am so glad to have you as my wife" he kissed her hand too, "I will try my best to be the husband, you deserve"

She smiled and hugged him, and he hugged her back tight.

*******
Their honeymoon is coming to an end.
What will happen next?
Do give your reviews.