Lily Luna Potter.

All my life I've grown up in the shadow of my family. My father the great Harry Potter the boy who lived and defeater of the Dark Lord, now head of Aurors. My mother the beautiful Ginny Potter (Weasley), the famous chaser for the team Holyhead Harpies and then Perfect house wife and the Senior Quidditch correspondent at the Daily Prophet.

Then there's my brothers, James Sirius and Albus Severus Potter. The most popular and well known boys at Hogwarts. With there good looks and talent both in school and the quidditch pitch nothing could stop them.

Then there's me Lily Luna Potter the freaky one. Yes that's right the freak although my family don't say that i know that that's what my cousins Molly and Lucy call me. They say I'm the spawn of Voldemort (instead of spawn of Satan). This is because I can do magic just by thinking of it, no spells or wand just imagine it happening and it does.

I know that my mum, dad and brothers love me though, they tell me every day how special I am to them, and they're all really protective over me.

But now it's my chance to be known, not as the freak or daughter of Harry and Ginny Potter but as me. Lily Luna Potter, the girl who is fun and loves to cause mischief. Maybe for once I'll have some actual friends instead of just family who love me. Finally I'm going to Hogwarts!