Moaning Murtle

Gliding silently through the corridors and dragging Mimi with me, we got to the girls bathroom.

"Eww! What are we doing here? I thought you knew a good place to execute our plan, I wasn't expecting a grotty bathroom!"

I sighed in exasperation, "Mimi, this is a good place for our plan. This is Moaning Murtel's bathroom, nobody ever comes here!"

With that I pushed the door open gently. Water dripped slowly from the tap. "Hello, Murtel?"

A translucent girl in horn rimmed glassed came flying towards me,  "What do you want? Can a girl not be dead in PEACE!"

"Please Murtel, I'm Calla and this is Mimi. We're not here to upset you. We just want to help our friend, Luke, he's a werewolf and we need to help him. We have a plan and now just need somewhere safe to do it. Can we please use your bathroom?"

"I guess, but only if I can help."

"Of course!" With that we sat down and i started to explain my plan to the other two girls. From my fathers stories anout Teddy Lupin's father, I knew that there was a potion that could make his transitions easier and help him to keep his sanity whilst in wolf form.

The only problem was that the ingredients that we needed were deep in the forbidden forest and it takes weeks to make. This was where Murtel came in, we could make the potion in her bathroom because nobody came here and if anybody tried, Murtel could scare them off.

The final part of our plan was the most difficult of them all. How could we keep Luke company when he wolfed out?

Animagus? It could work but was very unoriginal.

We couldn't become werewolves or we couldn't control him.

No , I had found our answer earlier in the library. Soulshifters!

A soulshifter could change form into almost any animal ever. The initial process was much like becoming an animagus, then after that we just studied other animals and after a lot of practice we would be able to change into them too!

The last question that Mimi had was where were we going to practice becoming soulshifters? The process was very complex and painful. 

Well once again thanks to daddy dearest, I had the answer to that one too. The chamber of secrets.