Beauxbatons After Break.

The next lesson that we had was healing and Mimi was so excited, she was literally jumping up and down in the corridor that we were waiting it. I looked at Luke and we nodded at each other before grabbing one of Mimi's shoulders each and firmly grabbing, and holding, her back down to earth. She pouted at us but before she had a chance to say anything the classroom door opened and she bolted in.

The rest us followed after and I sat next to Mimi who was already unpacked and sat bolt upright in her chair eager to learn. I giggled quietly and rolled my eyes at my best friends antics. Leaning down to get my books out, Lumos jumped onto my lap and began to purr. The teacher walked past and raised one eyebrow before smiling. "Professor is he allowed to sit on my lap or would you like be to put him away?" I asked in fluent french.

She gave me a sweet smile and shook her head, "No dear child he is more than welcome in classes as long as he doesn't cause any trouble and by the looks of it he is a very sweet little thing."

With that the lesson began. This term we were going to learn six healing spells

Anapneo: Anapneo clears the target person's throat if it is blocked; an example would be if one was choking.

Brackium Emendo:Brackium Emendo is the incantation of a healing spell that can be used to mend broken bones.

Episkey: Episkey is a healing spell that heals relatively minor injuries such as broken noses and split lips.

Ferula: Ferula is a charm used to bandage and splint broken bones.

Tergeo: Tergeo is the incantation of a cleaning spell used to siphon any liquid, such as blood, dust or grease, off of the target. Vulnera Sanentur:

Vulnera Sanentur was the song-like incantation of a healing spell and counter-curse to the Sectumsempra spell.

Today we started learning the wand movement for anapneo, I was looking forward to my next healing lesson but potions was still my favourite so far.

Next was music or dance and i chose dance this term whilst everyone else chose music I was given my dance uniform before being given a piece to learn and practice this lesson ready to be tested next lesson to see how good I was. As it was a french school the dance was ballet but I didn't mind, it looked like fun.

Finally was history of magic which I fell asleep in (what I was tired, I just did dance and it was sooo boring) luckily I had already finished reading the course book and learned everything in it which meant that history of magic was now my sleeping lesson after dance. At the end of the lesson Jake woke me up and we went back to Hogwarts.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry it took a while to update I'm redecorating my bedroom and it's chaos right now. Thank you all so much for reading, I can't believe that 5HH now has over 500 reads, you guys are amazing. By the way let me know if you want me to do A/N in more chapters. Thanks again :)

Lily Potter x