Potions Disasters and Family Feuds

I was woken up the next morning to the flash of a camera and people giggling, I tried to turn to see who it was but was trapped by an arm. I opened my eyes to find myself cuddled up with Luke on the sofa. I pulled away blushing as Mimi and Jake sat cooing, I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to get ready. It was Thursday so Hogwarts again.

I pulled on my uniform and my half cloak, I sat and let lulu brush through my hair and braid it into a flower braid, placing lumos into my bag and adding a few toys and his blanket, i set off with lulu for breakfast.

As we entered the hall I saw my brothers waving me over, I gently smiled at them before shaking my head and settling down next to Luke and opposite Mimi and Jake. we chatted for a while before heading off to our classes. The first was potions, I grinned as I looked at our timetable whilst the other three groaned. I must admit that i did get quite a few strange looks as i skipped down the corridor towards the dungeons.

Turning in to the class room I skidded to a halt as I grinned at my professor, I settled down at my desk at the front and began pulling out the ingredients needed for the class. Potions was going very well as always and I finished with time to spare so began helping out others. All of a sudden there was a massive explosion and thick green slime covered the walls. A slytherin pupil lay unconscious and then began to shake violently. I noticed some of the thick poisonous gloup on the corner of his mouth. Realisation hit me at I quickly ran to the store cupboard to grab the only thing that I could think of to save him. A bezor, the small stone from the stomach of a goat which helps with many poisons. I prized open his mouth and pushed the stone down his throat. He thrashed around a couple of times before settling still on the ground.

Professor Grayson began to clap and the rest of the class followed "well done princess, I'm very impressed. Why don't you take young Mr Riddle to the hospital wing?"

I froze as I heard his last name and my mouth suddenly became dry, I quickly nodded my head before levitating him along the corridors with one thought in my mind who is he and how is he related to Voldemort. All I knew is that I needed to talk to my dad immediately.