Romania

The next morning I woke to the sound of my uncle cooking in the kitchen, the smell of pancakes filled the air. I scooped up Lumos off of my bed and padded my way into the kitchen of my new home. I smiled at my uncle as I entered the room and he ruffled my hair, silently we sat down to our meal. Not needing to talk, perfectly comfortable.

After breakfast uncle Charlie called me downstairs. " Lily, there is no way I'm letting you go back to your parents. I can't believe that they would do that to you! Anyway I will owl the school and let them know that you're living with me now."

"Ok uncle Charlie, as long as I wouldn't be a burden."

My uncle took my chin in his hand and pulled my face up to look at him. "Lils, you could never be a burden. I love you so much, like the daughter that I never had. Today we will spend the day together and buy you some new clothes and we will decorate your bedroom!"

I hugged him tight before running to my bedroom to get changed into my clothes from the day before only having my school books and homework with me.

As we were about to leave an owl arrived and dropped a letter before hastily flying away. My uncle and I looked at each other in horror then looked back at the scarlet letter. It hovered in the air and took the form of a mouth. We covered our ears but could still clearly hear the voices of my parents. "LILY LUNA POTTER, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY AND THE POTTER NAME! HOW DARE YOU MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE GRANDSON OF VOLDEMORT. YOU ARE A TRAITOR. THERE FOR YOUR FATHER AND I HAVE COME TO THE DECISION THAT WE CAN NO LONGER BE AROUND YOU. LILY LUNA POTTER, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DISOWNED FORM THE POTTER FAMILY!"

With that the letter burst into flames, Charlie put his arm around me as tears filled my eyes. "What am I going to do uncle Charlie? I never thought that they would disown me. I have no family any more. I'm no longer Lily Luna Potter. Who am I now?"

"You're whoever you want to be, how's about we make a new you for a fresh start."
/////////////////////////////////////
Hey everyone, oh my gosh I can't believe how many ideas you all have me for the dragons names competition! We now have over 3000 reads :) ! I'm in Scotland at the moment and am staying with my great aunt and uncle. I was so happy yesterday because.......I have a dragonclaw necklace :) it's a purple gem/crystally thing with a silver dragon wrapped around it, I just had to get it! Anyway it's half term here in England so if it's your holidays I hope you enjoy them. I might update again tomorrow, I love you all :*
Love Lily Potter x