Hogwarts

Then next morning uncle Charlie dropped me off at platform 9 3/4, I hugged him tight before boarding onto the train. I snuck into a compartment adorned with purple drapes, inside sat Mimi, Luke and Jake. They all looked to me in confusion as I pulled the door tightly shut. "Excuse me, can we help you?" asked a very confused looking Luke,

"Guys it's me", they stared at me with blank looks, "Lily!"

Mimi jumped up and hugged me before dragging me back down with her, next to the others. "What the hell happened to you?!" She squealed loudly. I began to explain what happened over Christmas and how I was no longer Lily Potter but Calla Weasley. By the time I had finished my story they all looked at me, mouths gaping open.

"You did that for me?!" A confused looking Sam stood in the doorway of our compartment with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Ok course I did silly, you're one of my best friends now!" He sat next to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, nobody's ever been so nice to me before." I giggled before pulling away and sitting back resting my feet on Mimi's lap. She rolled her eyes at me but left them there.

For the next few hours we sat talking and laughing, eating sweets form the trolley and joking about. After a while I began to get sleepy and dozed off into a sweet slumber.

I woke slowly to quite whispers, "do you think we should wake them up?"

"No, they look to cute and peaceful!"

"Fine we'll take a picture and then wake them up."

A bright flash illuminated my eyelids as I fully came around. I was curled up on the seat in a foetal position with my head resting on Luke's lap. His arm held me securely around my waist. He was just waking up and gave me a cute sleepy grin as I sat up stretching and blushing slightly.

Mimi pulled me into a joining room where our gowns for feasts were fitted to life sized mannequins of us. Mimi tapped hers with her wand making the purple dress fit itself perfectly to her body whilst I just pictured myself wearing mine and felt the soft garment entombed me.

As we stepped off the train Sam joined his own house once more. I took Luke's arm and Mimi took Jake's. In the middle Mimi and I linked our pinkie fingers together and shared an small excited grin. We were all back home and ready for another amazing term at Hogwarts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you all like it! I just set up a new instagram account if you want to follow me my name on it is kayleigh.louise.x if you follow me I will follow you back. I love you all,

Love Lily x