Luke?

I awoke to the entrance of our common room being opened and the sound of shuffling feet. I turned to see an exhausted, worn and rugged Luke stumble into the room, I gasped and ran to him hugging him tight. "Luke! Oh my gosh are you ok? I was so worried!" He hugged me back and i felt his shoulders begin to shake. Confused I pushed him away slightly to see tears trailing down his face.

Leading him to the sofa I wrapped a blanket around him and gave him a tissue to dry his eyes. "Luke did you eat earlier?" He shook his head so I quickly went to the kitchen and made him some noodles and sweet and sour sauce along with vegetables which only took fifteen minuets. I took it back to him before fetching the hot chocolate with whipped cream and marsh mellows I had made us both.

He smiled a little as he saw the mountain of sweets on top of our drinks. He quickly ate and then took his drink, by now he was only occasionally snuffling.

I settled next to him and he rested his head on my shoulder, "What's going on Luke?" I whispered.

"Promise not to tell anyone, not even the other two yet?" I nodded silently, he sighed "It happened just before I came here in august. My uncle took me camping but we got lost in the forest and it got dark. It all happened so quickly Lil, one minuet I saw these horrible yellow eyes with red veins and the next I woke up in st Mungos. I'm a werewolf now Lil and today was my first transformation. It was awful!"

"Oh, Luke," I muttered "That's not going to make me change my opinion on you, or the others. We stick together, no matter what, we're like family. I just wished that there was something that I could do to help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh guys I'm back, I'm so sorry I've been away. I've been doing my history exam at school as well as a lot of revision for all of my other classes. From now on I'm going to try and update every Wednesday and Friday/Saturday, thank you all for staying with me I love you all!

love Lily Potter x