Going back to school

Two days before I went back to school uncle Charlie took me shopping once more. For our final shopping trip we were getting the finishing touches for my new look and identity, I couldn't wait! We decided to dye my hair a blue/black colour as my bright hair would give me away immediately. My brand new black knee high converse and doc Martians were already in my trunk and all that was left was to get my new bag and a collar for lumos, my bag was a black leather satchel with a purple lace design on it and lumos' collar was black leather with purple gems on it.

As we walked past the hairdressers uncle Charlie got a mischievous look on his face, "calls, why don't we make your hair stand out a little more, a lot of people will have black hair but if you want to make an impression then we need to go bigger!" So we went into the hairdressers and came out half an hour later, my shiny ebony hair now boasted lilac streaks,the pastel colour contrasting perfectly with the black.

We finally got home and we began to pack my trunk. First went in all of my new casual clothes, then my school clothes except one set, and finally my school books and supplies. Silently we made our way outside where we sat down under the willow tree, next to the blazing fire that was lighting up the night sky. "I'm gonna miss ya yanno," uncle Charlie whispered whilst tucking me securely under his arm. I just nodded and lay my head on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his neck, us both searching for comfort.

"Uncle, I'm scared. What if they recognize me?"

"Calla trusts me, they wont. You are no longer Lily Luna Potter, you are Calla Charlotte Weasley. You are brave and strong. Tomorrow I will take you to the train station and put you on the train myself. I want you to enjoy this school term and not worry about a thing."

I smiled fondly at my uncle before kissing his cheek and making my way to bed, drifting off to sleep I heard my uncle check on my and felt my kitten cuddle up to me beneath the blankets. I fell to sleep smiling feeling more at home then I ever had into life.