Chapter 1

Gun was the first born and like all the other first born he is expected to give birth to his first born after he turns 18. Out of all his family Gun was the only male who wasn't born a alpha but instead a omega. He had to endure shame and bulling from other alphas and even betas. There were a few boys who still thought he was prettier then any girl, the girls would bullie him out of jealousy.
As his birthday came and past he waited for the doctor to cheek him. It seemed he never got his heat, no matter how much the doctor tried inducing it with shots and pills. Gun never let out a smell, even so all the male partners that were picked for him still wanted to mess him up. He stayed in his room days on end. He didn't want to bare the responsibility that generations of his family have followed.
He kept a big secret from everyone and he wasn't about to spill the beans. He left a letter to his mother informing her to forget she ever had a son and that he was to ashamed. He left the life he knew behind. Only taking some clothes and money, he began his adventure of roaming around the city.
With a cape over his head, Gun walked around making sure not to let anyone see his face. If he was caught he would surely be sent back home and punished. He didn't want to leave his family but he would bring shame to them. No one was able to smell his heat. That's right he can bare children but for some unknown reason no one was able to smell it.
Each time he was in heat it was like he was sick, the doctors would give him cold medicine and have him rest. Gun didn't want to tell his parents the truth because he didn't want to mate with anyone and maybe he was this way for a reason.
.........
Off stared at the dark view of his kingdom from his balcony, he did this every night. It was his last look at what could possibly be his in the future. There were conditions that he would have to follow if he was to be king but he wasn't willing to do any of them. Off hadn't looked at another being in any form of sexual desire, no matter how many men or woman was sent to him.
It had the opposite effect, he was disgusted at the sight of anyone being naked.
Off made it known that if anyone tried to seduce him they will be punished. He didn't want to become a tool that his family could use. He wanted the kingdom at all cost but not at the cost of sleeping with a random person. He believed there is some one out there that wouldn't gross him out, some one who wouldn't just try to seduce him for what was being offered to them.
He is already 21, his parents are starting to worry that their son might never give them a grandbaby. They know that the old tradition is hard on him and they wish they could change it. Their other children are still years away from turning 18, which still gives Off time to find the right person. What if some one from the light kingdom could be the right one?
It was unheard of, no one has ever heard of a light and dark match before. It was almost impossible to even see a light person because no dark person has ever traveled far enough to encounter one. Off would most likely never lay his eyes on one unless they can bring one to him.
Off's parents sent out secret soldiers to being back any light being they can get.

It's been a while!! Can't wait to see what is in store for me new story ❤️