Chapter 13*~*~*Kaage*~*~*

(*~*~*Kaage*~*~*)

“Kaage, Kaage,” Lee Mi said, trying so hard to wake me up. She was shaking me and everything but I refuse to get up. Instead, I mumble something stupid but I didn’t care because I wanted to sleep.

“Kaage, we need to leave now. Please, wake up,” Lee Mi begged. I couldn’t take it any longer. I know she not going to let me go back to sleep.

“Fine” I muttered; only because she said please. I blinked a few times but my eyes were still blurry.

“Sleep well?” I whispered, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I sat up and I saw Lee Mi was standing up. She nodded at me.

“Thanks to you,” She smiled. It was quite friendly to.

“I’m glad I could help,” I replied, smiling the same way. I quick remember everything from last night.

“We better go downstairs,” Lee Mi suggested. I nodded in agreement. I quickly got off the bed and we both headed downstairs.

We came downstairs smiling and laughing. Once we entered the kitchen, we stopped. Everyone was in there, sitting at the table and they all look gloomy; everyone but Sensei. He had a smile on his face. There was no doubt about it. He slept like a baby. On the other hand, Kenjii looked sad. She didn’t even fix her hair properly. She looked as if she had a nightmare. Akinori didn’t look like he slept either. It looked like he got into a fight last night. Akatsuki looked the same but something in his expression set as if something went well for him.

Lee Mi’s mom was the worst though. She was trembling. Her hair was everywhere and looked like she got no sleep. What exactly happen last night? A party?

“Well hello Kaage,” Sensei said, greeting me. I nodded in his direction. Akinori and Akatsuki raised their heads and looked at me. I smiled, hoping to light the mood up. It was a totally fail.

Lee Mi was the first to mention everyone sad attitude in the kitchen. It was a big mistake. Her mom pulled her by the arm and yanked her right out the kitchen. When she was gone, I took her seat by Akinori. Everyone remained quiet and then abruptly Sensei smiled faded. He looked really angry now. That doesn’t look good.

“What the hell happen last night?” Sensei demanded, looking at each and every one of us. When his attention was on me, I shrugged and shook my head. It beats me, I was a sleep. Everyone else though, got more uncomfortable. The room turned awkward very quick. Oh man! Something terrible and big happen yesterday. I looked at everyone else.

“I want answers, now!” Sensei urged. Everyone was still silent but then Akinori was the first to speak.

“There was road ninja from the village, they attack us last night. I was helping Kenjii so I don’t know what happen to Lee Mi’s mom”

I stared at the table for a moment, Last night, while I was sleeping, they were risking their lives. My first mission and I already missed the fight.

“What happen to Lee Mi’s mom?” The sensei asked. His voice was strange. He had so much irritation in his voice, it didn’t sound like him. Everyone looked at Akatsuki. He sighed but then spoke.

“I went to the room to go get her. When I spoke to her, there was a guy with kunai knife to her throat and I couldn’t do anything without hurting her. So when the room was dark, I hid under the bed. I don’t have any idea what happen to her. I cut him by the ankle when I got the chance and when she left, I killed him.”

Wow Akatsuki really killed somebody. Oddly, not surprise. Akatsuki did a great thing. He saved Lee Mi’s mom. Sensei nodded.

“What did you do, Kaage?” Sensei asked me, directly. I stop looking at Akatsuki and snap my attention toward the Sensei. His face looked a tiny bit more relax but I was still scared. I shrugged and gulped. I didn’t want to sound stupid so I said something you would probably hear in a movie.

“I didn’t abandon my post?” I said it almost like a question. A Stupid thing that came out of my mouth but strangely, Sensei took it. His eyes shifted to Kenjii.

“What about you Kenjii?” She gulped ever harder.

Akatsuki stared at the wall behind me and Akinori scratched the back of his head.

“I-I-I went because I heard something by the door,” Kenjii answered. There was a hint of anxious in her voice. She knew how guilty she was.   

“So what you’re saying is that you left your post?” Sensei whispered angrily. Kenjii dropped her head. There was a silence.

“ANSWER ME, KENJII!” The sensei screamed. He pounded his fist on the table and startled everyone. Everyone looked afraid and almost like they didn’t recognized him. I’m guessing this is the first time they seen him angry.

When Kenjii decided to answer, she nodded her head. That’s when he exploded.

“Because of you, now we can’t complete the mission. Do you know what happen to the mother in there? NO! If you stayed in there she wouldn’t have gotten rape. You didn’t know? I wonder why. Hmm… That’s right! You left to helpful but you weren’t helpful. You made everything even worse!” The sensei yelled; it really didn’t fit Sensei personality. Kenjii covered her face and left the room. We all looked at Sensei. His face was red and he was breathing deeply.

“Excuse me,” he muttered then left. The boys stared at his back as he walked away. I put my head down and poked Akinori, trying to be cute. His eyes landed on me. There was no expression on his face.

“You okay?” I questioned. Akinori nodded and left in the same direction as Kenjii. My heart started to ache. Once again he left me for Kenjii. By now I shouldn’t be surprise. I sighed and went upstairs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Happy All Hollows Eve everyone! I hope you enjoy the  chapter. I'm so happy to be back on Wattpad! Finally my internet works after Sandy... Anywho, About thay picture I promise... *laugh nervously* Let's just say there was a little problem but don't worry, soon it will be up. So! Vote, comment, kill a zombie! Whoo! Its halloween >:}