Chapter 40*~*~*Akinori*~*~*

(*~*~*Akinori*~*~*)

I entered my appartment. It was quiet as usual. I turned on the lights and dropped everything to the floor. 

"Hey dad. Hey bro. Mission was awesomely complete!" I said to myself. I went to my room and drop my bag by my room. I look into it and a flashback current.

I was about six year old, the sun was beaming down on me. I was staring out the window. The view was pretty in my room. 

My big brother came in and attack me from behind. He tickled me until i was gasping for air. My brother smiled down at me. 

"Hey, what made you want to become a ninja?" I asked, gazing into his eyes.

At first, my brother just shrugged. "I wanted to be like dad. I had a choice but I decided to take the hard way," he explained. 

I blinked.

"You still wanted to be like daddy?" I questioned.

Then my dad came and grabbed me off my brother. 

"Hey you, time for breakfast," my dad told me, carrying me out. 

I never got my answer from my brother and I guess I never will.

I came back to reality and head toward the kitchen. There was a bowl of ramen, sitting on the counter. I started up the hot water and put the ramen into it. 

Another flashback came.

Father was stirring the ramen and I jumped on his leg. 

"Akinori, what in the world are you doing?!" he asked.

"I'm a ninja. I'm trying to save you from the evil food," I replied with a smile. He laughed at me. I frowned.

"I'm being serious daddy," I warned. 

"Being a ninja is danger," he answered. 

I got off he and stood tall. "Ha! I laugh at the face of danger," I announced. 

He pick me up and put me on the counter. He told me to close my eyes tightly. I did as I was told and he attach a headband on my forehead. 

"Now you're a ninja," he told me and poked my nose. 

We both laughed. 

Reality hit me again and I finish putting my ramen into a bowl. It was hot but I was hungry. I sat at the table, facing the living room. I was imagining my dad telling a story about a time he was on a mission. When he finish, I told him that I wanted to be a ninja and the bestest one too. We both hugged it out.

I finish my soup and grabbed my keys. They were the ones who made me who I am today. I thank them for everything. I know they're probably looking down on me and are happy to see how much of a  man I've become. 

"Bye Dad. Bye Brother. I love you," I whispered, standing in front of the door. I looked back into the kitchen. Dad turned from his cooking and smiled. 

"I love you too son"

My brother looked at me and smiled. 

"Go get them tiger!"

I opened the door and close it behind me;leaving everything I once loved, behind.