Chapter 12 *~*~*Akatsuki*~*~*

(*~*~*Akatsuki*~*~*)

I’ve been tossing and turning for an hour now. I’m still not getting any sleep. I look over at Akinori. I blame him. Since I saw…Kaage under him…

            I growled at the thought. Why does Akinori steals the one thing I really want? I never truly ask for much. Only one time I every want a girl… All of these girls that want to go out with me and the one I really want doesn’t know I exist. Why is life like that?

            I pull my bag closer to me. It was so hot I was sleeping topless. I yanked out a kunai knife. I play with it in my hands. It was already sharpen. The thunder made a booming noise outside.

            I sighed. Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. I move closer to Akinori, still playing with the kunai. He was sleeping peacefully. I move the kunai closer to his neck. I’m not thinking straight. If I get Akinori out of the picture, then Kaage might be interested in me. It’s a low chance but I must just take it; just to see. I move the knife so close to his skin, that I felt his pulse. It still wasn’t close enough to kill him though.

            Suddenly, from the front door, noises happen. I froze. Someone was here…Inside the house. I better check it out. I pull the knife away from Akinori. I’ll have a fair war with you. I glared at his pathetic body.

            I inch closer to the door. The noises, which I’m guessing is people’s feet, moving toward the kitchen. I slide my door open, carefully. They sounded as if they were going to the back of the house. Without thinking, I followed, quietly. I stop moving when they stop.

            They stop directly in front of Lee Mi’s mom’s room. What do they want here? “Senpai, are you sure this is right? I mean the target’s upstairs” one of the figures on the right said.

“The Senpai of all Senpai said to kill the mom before kidnapping the girl. I’m listening to orders.” The only guy on the left explained. Crap! They’re going to kill Lee Mi’s mom. Should I get the sensei? No, no. By then she will be dead. I can’t relieve on Kenjii to protect her.

            I move closer to them. On of them open Lee Mi’s mom’s door. I jump in. “What the--” one started but I kick and stab him and another person before he finish. Two of them grab me. I struggled.

            “Well, well. Who do we have here?” the guy they called Senpai questioned. I glare at him.

“Oh! Is this the ninja who going to save the little girl? Well guess what kid? You failed. See, since you got involve, we are going to kill you and whoever with you. Then we are going to kill the girl. After that I will hit the jackpot and have all the money” he spoke. I keep myself from wanting to cut him into piece but I can’t at the moment because one: they are holding me down and two: I would use him to get details from this Senpai of all Senpai guy.

            “Greedy basterd” I muttered. The guy looked at me.

“Who you calling a basterd?” he asked.

“You!” I shouted, praying that Kenjii or Akinori or Kaage will hear me. The guy they called Senpai laughed.

“You need a lesson on learning how to respect your grown-up” He picked up his foot ready to kick me.         

            Suddenly Akinori came and punch him straight in the face and then he knock out the two guys holding me down. Before continuing he looked at me.

            “Why didn’t you do that earlier?” Akinori questioned.

“Hoping to get information out of them” I explained, ready to fight again. Akinori nodded in agreement. The guy they call Senpai was the only one who stood up again.