Chapter 7*~*~*Akatsuki*~*~*

(*~*~*Akatsuki*~*~*)

Kenjii, sensei and I waited by the rock, on the left side of the training center. Akinori and Kaage were late. We have been waiting for them for 20 minutes now and we were all getting tired of waiting. I threw my kunai at least a 100 times.

            The sensei sighed. “We are late for our mission. This guy is going to kill us” I look over at him. What is the mission about anyways? Then, Kenjii took the words right of my mind.

            “What is this mission about? What’s the ranking?” she said. The sensei sighed again but this time because he about to waste time by explaining.

“We are picking up a strange named Lee Mi and taking this young girl to her father. She is a very important girl and ton of people want to kill her. We must protect with our lives. Understand?” Kenjii and I nodded. Well, we know what’s the ranking is now.

          Coming up the hill was Akinori and Kaage. They weren’t talk. Akinori must have screw something up. Oddly, I’m very pleased with the action.

“Yo Akinori, got lost on the way?” Sensei shouted. Akinori just grinned. Idiot…

            We started walking away our village with Akinori and Kaage behind us. Kenjii is standing directly next to me and sensei in front singing random songs. This is how I love to spend my Friday, with these idiots. They are never going to make me stronger. What will protecting a girl get me? Tops, it will get me a tiny fight but nothing useful, well to me.

            I sighed.

“So Kaage, I been meaning to ask you, what animal do you carry?” the sensei questioned.

“The wolf” she said, sort of in a dull voice. 

“Ah, you could sniff people out.” The sensei commented.

“I suppose so” Kaage whispered. It was silent again. I wonder what Akinori did now to upset Kaage.

            Kenjii started humming and it became difficult to think. I walk slower until I was standing by Kaage. She had her head down and everything. I didn’t know what to say. She just seems so down. Now I really wanted to hit Akinori. Strangely, I want to cuddle with her, call her beautiful and kiss her from her neck to her chest. My heart increase speed.          

            Why do I feel this way about Kaage? What could be causing this? I stared at her begging with my eyes, for an answer or a clue. Anything will be useful; a place where I could start. She didn’t see my face and I didn’t bother saying anything.

            Then Akinori said, “Kaage, I’m sorry if I hurt you. Will you forgive me?” Kaage looked at him.

“You did nothing, really, I’m fine” she replied. Regardless, Akinori grabbed her into a hug. I felt something burning inside me. I want to rip his heart out and stomp on it like a crazy man.

            When he released her, she continue kept her head down. My breathing evened, quietly. Something deep in my gut telling me that I’m growing a passionate hate of Akinori.

  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

            When we got to the Cherry Wave Village, we went straight for an old house, far from town. “Here we are” the sensei said, pointing toward the dump. “I hope you brought night clothes because we are spending the night.”

            Suddenly Kaage head lifted up. Akinori glance at her.

“Is something wrong Kaage?” Akinori asked.

“I didn’t know we were spending the night.” She said. I took my chance before someone, especially Akinori, says something.

“You can use my clothes.” I said to quickly. Why the hell did I say that? Kaage look at me with loving eyes. There was confusion in it but mostly loving. It made me want to hug her.

Kaage smiled. “Thank you so much, Akatsuki” I shrugged. The sensei sighed. “Come on. I’m getting tired.” We walk closer to the house. The sensei knocks on the door. Ten seconds later, a girl, who looks around the ages five or six, answered the door.

“Hello Lee Mi” sensei said. My jaws drop. We are babysitting?! You got to be kidding me! What would road ninja want to with a baby like her?

            The girl glared at us. “Mommy, strangers are at the door and they know my name.” she yelled to the back. A lady shows up a minute and slaps our sensei with a bat. He fell to the ground.

“You can’t have her!” the woman shouted. Crazy much, lady? Everyone’s eyes widen when the sensei stood up. The lady was about to hit him again when he said, “Stop! Please. We are the Rose Ray Ninja. We come to bring Lee Mi to her father.”

            The girl was long gone. The woman glare at each one of us then sighed. Her face softened.

“I’m quite sorry for my rudest. I’ll explain later. Please, come inside.” She said. She led us into the house. We seriously didn’t want to go in there but what choice do we have. What have we gotten ourselves into?     

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The mission only began and there's already hitting... Wonderful... More drama lyings ahead for their team. Love and fighting. *smirk* So! tell me whatchya think! I need more fee back. Vote Commment however you get that message out. The more I get the faster I add *wink wink* Thank you! (>^o^)>