Chapter 39*~*~*Kenjii*~*~*

(*~*~*Kenjii*~*~*)

"Mom, dad, I'm home!" I yelled. My mom was the first one I saw when I entered my house. 

"Oh. How was it dear?" She asked. I know they both despise the fact that I want to be a ninja but a girl got to do what a girl wants to do. 

"Fine. Lots of blood and killing," I smiled as my mom looked at me in horror.

"Stop that Kenjii. You know your mom hates hearing that," my dad jumped in. 

"Come on, I was kidding" 

My mom shook her head. Disappoint set in.

"So Kenjii, did you decide to change your mind?" my dad asked. I kissed him on the cheek and answered with,

"Daddy, I don't know why you keep asking. The answer is and always will be no"

How many times now? Right. 48. Soon, I'm going to miss count. 

I headed up to my room. It was how I left it. Pink and purple. 

My mother followed me up to my room. I know she wanted to talk. 

"Kenjii, I found a school that teaches you how to start your own business. I was hoping you were interested.

Here we go about the schools again.

"Mom, I'm not interest. I want to be a ninja" I said. 

"They have an awesome indoor pool and they're looking for women with a strong heart. I got you an interview with the headmaster. He said he's looking forward to meet you," mom explained. 

I was already starting to put my stuff away. 

"How can I get an interview without filling out an application?" I asked. I had a hint what the answer was. 

"I filled it out for you," my mom said, smiling. She smiled as if she was proud of what she did. 

I sighed and sat on my bed next to her. This is going to take some time. 

My mom looked at me concerned. 

"What is it, sweetie?" She started. She put her hand on my knee.

I sighed again.

"Mom, remember when I was little, around the first grade... It had to be the second day of school, I think" I was forcing myself to remember that excat date. 

My mom smiled. 

"Yes, I remember that day. You got tour first baby tooth taken out. You didn't cry even though it hurt. You were so brave"

I was surprise I didn't cry. There was a lot of blood; a ton. I'm surprise I didn't faint. 

"Well remember what we talked about?"I asked.

"That had to be nine years ago. Your sixteen years old. I can't remember" She answered.

"Mom, I'm fourteen" I shook my head and got back to the point. "Well, I remember. We talked about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told you, since the first grade what I want to be. A ninja. So please, stop trying so hard to change that"

She shook her head at me.

"You use to want to do anything we wanted, anything. What change?" She asked.

"I did" I whispered.

She shook her head again. There was no point of this. She can believe whatever she want.

"We'll talk about this later young lady!" She finally said and left.

I shook my head.

"There's nothing to talk about," I whispered to myself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello Beautiful people!! How are you? Isn't sad how her parents won't accept her? Comment Vote Eat Fan