Chapter Thirty Four: Steamy

Grant POV:

I smiled that night as I walked into the bedroom, my eyes catching on Kenzi's sexy naked body in the bathroom shower. I shed my clothes quicker than I ever had, and strode into the bathroom, shutting the door behind us. My manhood became painfully erect as I opened the shower door and stepped in. Her scent of chocolate and strawberries had been extremely heightened from the hot water, and I drowned in ecstasy.

"Mmm, baby girl, you look so good." I purred to her, startling her. She blushed and turned to look at me, eyeing my raging boner. I grabbed her face and kissed her before she could say anything else. She gasped as she squirmed a bit in my hold, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Why are you fighting baby?" I mused in concern, moving one hand down between the lips of her sex and playing gently with her clit. She moaned and relaxed into me, panting as she spread her legs for me.

"Grant... I-it feels so good..." Kenzi moaned in a scratchy voice.

"Mmm baby you smell so ready." I nipped at her earlobe as I gingerly thrust my middle finger into her wet womanhood, fingering her gently as I sucked on her ear. She began to scream under my movements, and she tensed up.

"Come, baby, come," I purred, ramming my finger into her pussy until her hot, sweet cum squirted out over my fingers.

"Good girl," I licked my lips before lifting her into my arms and positioning myself at her slick entrance. "Hold still baby girl." She kissed me suddenly as I thrust my erection deep into her hot folds of bliss, causing a low grunt of pleasure to leave my throat as I began to thrust slowly into her. She gasped roughly as I kissed her lips deeply, panting against her mouth as I slammed myself harder into her sweet flesh.

"Oh fuck baby," I grunted as I felt her muscles clamping down on my length and sucking me in closer to her barrier. I bit softly on her throat as I wheezed and rammed her harder, her screams of passion and pleasure filling the air, leaving chills to run up and down my spine. She knotted her hands in my hair as I shut off the shower with my elbow. I had intended to carry her to our bed but I only made it to the small little couch in the bathroom, laying her down and slowing my movements, love filling my body as I watched her face become drenched in agony from the loss of the rough pace of our sex.

"What do you want, baby girl? Tell me what you want," I crooned to her as I leaned over and sucked gently on her erect nipples. She whimpered as she pulled my hips closer to hers, her moans filling the air.

"Harder, faster, please Grant! I need it-" she begged. I happily obliged and picked up my pace, jack hammering into her sweet little pussy as I sucked and nibbled on her bright pink nipples.

"Grant!" She screamed. "Grant! I'm about to-" I suddenly roared as pleasure and bit down on her neck as my member twitched and I came roughly inside of her, feeling her muscles contract around me as she squirted her release onto me. I gasped deeply as I kissed her neck softly, not wanting to leave the warmth of her silky smooth sheath of flesh, pulsating just for me.

"Oh Kenzi, baby, I love you," I crooned to her as I carried her body in my arms back to the bedroom.

"Wow, you guys really went at it in there." A familiar voice spoke bluntly. I nearly screamed and dropped a very worn out Kenzi on the bedroom floor when I saw Jeff sitting on my bed.

"Really Jeff?" I exclaimed.

"Hey I mean I have my needs too, but at least when I find a girl to bed I don't go so hard at it that it sounds like some porno is being filmed in the shower," Jeff laughed.

"You didn't have to sit here." I snapped.

"Yes I did. I found it amusing." Jeff shot back. "What? Fat cats like porn too. Don't judge."

"Get off my bed, Jeff." I growled.

"And go cuddle with the babies?" Jeff crooned almost lovingly.

"God no, you probably have rabies and who knows what else." I nearly puked.

"Excuse you?!"

"You spent god knows how long in my garage in the trash eating garbage and dead mice!"

"The nice were alive before I are them." Jeff clarified.

"Still!" I thundered. "Just go somewhere else!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Hey Jeff," I smiled. "There's catnip in the kitchen."

"Holy baby Jesus!" Jeff exclaimed as he raced off to the kitchen. I slammed the door to the bedroom behind him and locked it.

"Dumb cat." I sighed before crawling into bed with Kenzi.