Chapter Twenty-Six: Old Man (SS)

Renee POV:

I felt hands running over my back as I stretched and opened my eyes, turning to see Walker hovering over me. His black eyes held mine as he smiled, those faint age lines on his jaw line making his masculine so sexy I could hardly stand it.

"Why'd you wake me up from my nap, old man?" I groaned, pouting.

"Mmm...if I'm an old man, then you have a very kinky sexual turn on." Walker murmured, pulling the bed sheets away from my body, lust swirling in his eyes.

"Sh-shut up!" I whined, blushing dark red as I looked away from him. Walker grabbed my chin, pulling my face to his as he kissed me deeply, his tongue pushing into my mouth as he spread my legs. I gasped roughly, feeling his fingers edge into my core, making me moan out loud as I shivered in pleasure.

"Baby I haven't even started moving them yet," Walker grinned against my ear. "This pussy is mine." I moaned, loving it when he talked dirty to me. There came a rattling at the door to the bedroom, and Walker sat up, growling as he shielded my body with his. The door suddenly burst open, and two rogues lunged into the room. I screamed as Walker shifted on top of me, growling and snarling at the rogues as he charged at them, taking them head on. I scrambled to the closet, pulling out the hidden revolver that Walker kept around for safety. It was loaded with silver bullets coated in wolfsbane. The two wolves began to drag Walker out of the house, and I screamed, shifting into Leevy, my wolf. I charged after the black wolf that had pinned down my mate, and I jumped on his back, biting down on his neck. He whimpered and rolled, crushing me underneath him as he growled.

No! Renee you can't fight! Walker begged me through our mate's link. These wolves are too strong!

I'm not letting them hurt you! I yelled back as I stood up weakly, my legs shaking. The black wolf charged at me again, it's jaws clamping around my neck as it jumped on me. I saw a few other of our pack members, all in wolf form, charge over to us, only to be ambushed by the rest of the rogues, about one hundred in total. The entire pack began to fight, but I was still cornered by this black wolf. I glanced around, whimpering as I could no longer find Walker in the chaos. I was torn out of my thoughts by teeth being sunk into my back, making me howl in pain as I flew back. I clawed at the black wolf on top of me, growling at him.

"Give it up, small fry!" The wolf growled at me.

"What do you want?!" I demanded, not backing down.

"Mackenzie Jahnson's death!" He growled. "The Lord of the Rogues commands it to be so. No witch-werewolf hybrid is allowed to exist!"

"You're deranged!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up!" He snarled as he lunged at me again. He took me down, tearing into my neck. I whimpered and thrashed under him, weak, but still burning to fight this beast.

"You will not touch Kenzi!" I howled at him, kicking him off of me as blood streamed from my throat. "She is part of our pack! She is good!"

"She is an abomination to wolf kind!" The black wolf bellowed before slamming me back into the ground. "It's about time I shut you up, you annoying fly!" I thrashed beneath him, growling at him in anger, before I saw a human form werewolf come out of the shadows, dressed in a black trench coat, grey pants, and black boots.

"Good job, Beta Roger." The man smiled, pulling out a gun. "You've caught another pesky fly."

"Yes, my lord." The black wolf bowed his head and backed away from me. I stood up to attack the man, but before I could, he fired a silver bullet straight into my heart. I howled in agony as I fell to the ground, my vision blurring as I lay dying.

Walker...I love you...I whispered through mind link, before everything went black, and I died.