Chapter Forty: Victory

Luke POV

I stared at the cause of the fire that consumed the witches and rogues, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Talzia!" I roared as I sprinted over to her. She was badly beaten, blood dried onto her skin. I quickly lapped at the wounds, healing them slowly as I held my luna in my arms.

"Luke... Are you hurt?" Talzia whispered, gazing into my eyes. I shook my head as I kissed her softly, holding her closer to me as I lifted her into my arms.

"The pack is at peace again!" I declared to the pack, motioning for Walker to lead the pack back to our territory. I held a very weak and tired Talzia in my arms, gazing worriedly at her.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered to her, tears in my eyes. "I never meant for you to get hurt." She smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

"It's okay. It's no ones fault. I was taken by surprise. We didn't have time to prepare for it." Talzia mused. She kissed my hand gently as she closed her eyes, humming softly.

"I love you." I whispered to her softly as I kissed her lips. She smiled and nuzzled into me, her skin warming up as I held her in my arms.

By the time we reached the pack boundaries, Talzia was asleep in my arms, her small body curled into me as I walked back to the Alpha House. I felt a strange feeling of burning desire begin to radiate out of Talzia as I made my way to the bedroom, and when I looked down, I saw Talzia's face scrunched up in pain.

"What is it, my love?" I murmured as I kissed her forehead. Talzia groaned and looked up at me.

"I want you, Luke." Talzia whimpered. I suddenly felt my manhood slowly become painfully erect as I realized that whatever drugs had been in Talzia's system were wearing off, and revealing that she was going into heat. I set her down gently on the bed and moved over to her, slowly sliding off her dress, removing her worn out bra and kissing her lips. I slowly moved down to her breasts, taking one in my hand and licking the nipple of the other one.

"Luke! Please, I need you so badly!" Talzia wailed as she arched her back for me. I slowly kissed down the soft cocoa colored skin of her stomach before slipping off her panties and inhaling the sweet scent of her womanhood. I licked at her puffy outer lips, smirking at my mate as she trembled.

"Here, my darling?" I breathed softly as I blew hot air on those soaked lips of hers.

"Please, Luke, please!" She begged desperately as she gripped her hands in my long black hair. I smiled and tugged open her pussy lips, lightly brushing the tip of my tongue over the small bud if nerves that was revealed to me. She trembled greatly as I continued to tease her, not fully delivering the pleasure she craved from me.

"Mmm you taste so sweet." I murmured in a husky voice as I finally closed my lips over her mound, sucking hard, making Talzia thrash in pleasure as I gently slid a finger into her wet cavern, fiddling around in there until I found her g-spot.

"Oh GOD!" Talzia screamed when I found her g-spot, causing me to grin as I roughly rubbed it, kissing on her thigh as I pleasured her.

"Luke don't stop!" Talzia begged. I grinned and added a second finger, pumping and rubbing that sweet spot of hers until she threw her head back and squirted her release onto my hand.

"Mmm. Luna..." I mused to her as I removed my hand. "Sleep now, my darling. You've had a long few days and you need your rest. Tomorrow we shall celebrate the victory of the pack." I kissed her brow softly as I curled up next to her in the bed, pulling the covers of the bed around us. Talzia nuzzled her head into my chest as she closed her eyes, and I held her close, allowing myself to slip into a blissful sleep with her.