Chapter Fifteen- Mentor

Kenzi POV:

I woke up early the next morning, having gone through a sleepless night, full of nerves. I looked over at my sleeping mate, and I leaned over him, kissing along the line of his beard as I pressed my body to his.

"Mmm...Kenzi..." Grant murmured as he opened his eyes for a moment. "I love you, Ken." I blushed as he leaned in and captured my lips in his, his tongue tracing my lips slowly.

"I love you too," I whispered back as I snuggled closer to him.

"I'm sorry I was so mean yesterday..." Grant frowned. "I was so worried... And I yelled at you so much. You know I love you, Kenzi. You know I was just angry, right?"

"Yes my love." I mused, kissing his lips deeply as I rolled on top of him. He grabbed my butt, crushing his raging hard on to my pelvis as he lifted my nightgown. I heard his pants in unbuckle, and shivered when the tip of erection brushed between my legs.

"Grant...not right now-" I tried to say, but he had already inserted his member inside of me. I moaned loudly as he slowly began to rock his hips up towards mine, thrusting softly into me as he kissed along my neck. I felt my legs shake as he picked up his pace, until I was screaming his name and we both orgasmed, panting in bliss. I stood up, my legs shaky as Grant laid there on the bed, gasping for air.

"That was so good." He moaned. "God I love you Mackenzie." I opened the bathroom door, sliding out of my clothes and turning on the hot water. I heard Grant walk up behind me, and he kissed along my neck. His penis pressed between my legs and he gently pulled open my sex, sliding his length back into place in my vagina.

After we got ready, following our steamy shower sex, we strolled through the forest, back to where I had met Annabel the other day. We found her levitating as she meditated, in the clearing of the trees. Her eyes flicked open, and those green orbs found my face then Grant's.

"Good. You're on time. Well, thirty two seconds late, but who's counting?" Annabel smiled as she came down to the ground. "Are you ready to train?" I nodded as Grant took a seat against a tree, eyeing Annabel untrustingly.

"Good then let's start, shall we?" Annabel giggled. "I want you to close your eyes and focus on your other senses. Smell, sound, touch, taste."

"I can't touch or taste anything just standing still." I mumbled.

"Not true." Annabel snapped. "Feel the air, taste the essence of nature." I sighed again and closed my eyes, focusing first on scent.

"I smell black berries, mangos, and wood." I giggled. "That's just Grant though....I also smell lemons...tall grass...pine trees...and...lake water?"

"Good now what do you feel?" Annabel pressed.

"I feel...the forest floor under my feet, the air pressing against my hands and arms." I mused. "I feel...sunlight hitting my skin...my pores soaking in the rays. Like a soft glowing light that has the power to heal anything it touches, or wound an enemy inches away from death."

"Good. Now open your eyes." Annabel whispered. I flicked open my eyes, alarmed to see my hands surrounded by soft glowing waves of golden light, like sunlight.

"What is that?" I asked, disturbed.

"That is the essence of all magic which all of witch kind possess." Annabel smiled kindly at me. "And you have harnesses your essence, so now you can begin your training."