Chapter Seven- Hurt

Grant POV:

I didn't know what had gone wrong between Kenzi and I, but for the past four days, she has more or less been avoiding me. She doesn't let me help her in or out of her wheelchair, she doesn't wake up when I go to work, and when I call her at lunch, she says she's busy with Renee and Charlotte. Not to mention when I come home she's already asleep. I tapped my pen on my desk in my office at the pack hospital. I hadn't been called in for any operations today, and no one had made an appointment with me, so I was trying to get my work done fast enough to at least get home in time to have dinner with my little mate.

"Hey man," Zach Jakobs, one of the other pack doctors, spoke as he stepped slightly into my office. "Alpha Loren says you can head on home if you want. It's pretty slow around here today." I excitedly looked at the clock. To my happiness, it had just turned two thirty, giving me ample time to spend with my love pup.

I raced home, my heart thudding anxiously in my chest. When I pulled up in the drive way, I heard giggling from inside my house.

"You guys are morons!" I heard Kenzi exclaim. "You seriously super glued fifty naked Barbie dolls to Luke's car?!"

"Yup. And boy was it worth it!" I heard another female voice. "You should have seen the look on his face!" I chuckled a bit to myself. It seemed that Kenzi's blonde twin duo friends had pranked the alpha's son, Luke. And I wasn't even going to reprimand them for it, after what he did to my precious mate. I opened the back door to my house, stepping inside.

"Puppy I'm home!" I called out to her.

"Oh my god!" I heard one of the twins gush. "That sexy doctor mate of yours has come to examine you."

"Would you two shut up!!" Kenzi hissed. I could picture her beat red face in my mind, and I chuckled. "Go have sexy foreplay with your own mates!"

"Baby, can I come in?" I asked as I peeked my head into the kitchen where the three girls sat. Kenzi blushed and looked down into her lap.

"I hate to be rude," I cleared my throat, eyeing the twins. "But would you two mind running home?" They grinned, as if to imply that I was going to take my mate right here on the kitchen table, and they were gone within moments.

"How was your day at work?" Kenzi whispered gently.

"The best part was leaving," I murmured, kneeling down next to her wheelchair. I kissed her throat softly, my stomach churning in delight as she moaned softly. I knew I hadn't been fair to her, by holding off on the bonding, but I was scared that she was too fragile. I licked her throat roughly before tilting her head to the side.

"Hold still." I commanded. My mouth opened on her soft neck, and then I bit down, leaving my mark on her pretty skin. She moaned deeply, turning her head and sinking her teeth into my neck.

"I thought you...didn't want me..." She sobbed quietly.

"Why would you think that?" I panicked, kissing away her tears.

"B-because...four nights ago...I wanted t-to mate you... And y-you rejected me..." She cried into her hands as I froze. Four nights ago? When we had messed around in the bedroom? She had started to undress me and...

"Oh god, Kenzi, baby, I am so sorry!" I gushed, wrapping my arms around her. "I didn't mean to reject you, my love. But you had been so tired over the week, and...I thought you just wanted the foreplay..." She shook her head and I swallowed.

"I-it's okay." She whimpered. I growled and picked her up from her wheelchair, carrying her to the bedroom and laying her down.

"I will mate you, right now." I purred, gently removing her clothes and mine. I kissed her lips deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth and tasting her tongue on mine. She moaned beneath me, her legs shaking.

"Baby, keep your legs around my waist," I breathed to her. "That way you don't get hurt or uncomfortable during the mating." She nodded as I pulled her legs gingerly around my waist, causing my seven inch member to rub in between the lips of her sex. I grunted in pleasure as I rocked back and forth, feeling her juices drip down onto my member. I kissed her breasts, sucking on her nipples and grinding on her.

"Will it hurt?" Kenzi whimpered in fear.

"Only for a moment, my love, when I take your virginity." I mused, stroking her face. I placed one hand on her back, and the other hand gripped the base of my member as I aligned it with the entrance to her womanhood.

"Hold onto my baby, this will hurt for a few seconds." I told her gently as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I kissed her ear, murmuring coaxing words as I thrust forward, breaking past her barrier. Her scream pierced the air before she collapsed under me, crying softly.

"Baby does it hurt badly?" I whispered to her, holding still inside of her. She quieted her crying for a moment before she shivered.

"N-no...it feels good..." She blushed.

"I'm going to make it feel even better." I promised as I rocked forward. I grunted as she already started to suck me into her, making me shudder and squirt a tiny bit of my come into her. Her moans began to echo out as I thrust slow and hard into her, gazing at her and kissing along her jaw. I picked up my pace, slamming into her harder as my balls began to tighten with the need to release.

"Oh yes! Grant! Please, please, please!" Kenzi wailed beneath me. "I'm gonna come! Grant I'm going to come! Ah-ahhh!" I groaned, a low, guttural sound, as I emptied my load into her while she squirted all over me.

"Oh my love that was amazing." I crooned to her as we collapsed together and fell asleep.