Chapter Five- Forplay

Kenzi POV:

I squirmed as I watched Grant slowly remove his collared shirt, leaving his bare chest exposed to me. I blushed, my heart racing as he dug in his bag, pulling out two sterile surgeon gloves, a giddy smirk plastered on his face as he pulled the gloves on.

"W-what are you going to do?" I stammered nervously.

"Oh you'll like this baby," Grant growled in a sexy voice. "I'm...examining your body." I swallowed when he said that, my eyes wide as he turned my body horizontally on the bed, pulling me to the edge of it so my core was aligned with his chest. He gently spread my legs, pulling out soft leather straps, tying my knees to the bed.

"Does that hurt your hips?" Grant asked in a gentle voice, rubbing my hips slowly. I shook my head and he smiled. "Good. Now then. Shall I examine you?" I was speechless, overrun by hormones as my legs shook and my heated core dripped for him. Grant smiled as he gently pulled the lips to my sex open.

"You're already so soaked, baby girl." He mused. "Is this kind of foreplay one of your secret dirty desires?" I nodded, panting as I felt his middle finger edge into my open sex, gently pushing. I still whined at the weird feeling of having something inside of my body. It was such a strange feeling, so spine tingling, but still strange. I don't think I'll ever get used to it. Grant smirked and leaned closer, the tip of his tongue nudging my little bud of nerves, making me squirt onto his hand.

"Your responses are good," he crooned. "You're so very sensitive." Again the tip of his tongue bumped my clit, slowly pushing it around, making me scream in pleasure. I felt his finger edge farther into my sex, making me whimper in pain.

"Does it hurt here?" Grant asked in concern.

"I-it's tearing..." I panicked.

"Just a bit, baby," Grant mused. "I have to work your little pussy otherwise I'll never be able to fit inside of you." He dug through his bag, after removing his fingertip from my slit, and when he pulled out a white tube of some kind of gel, I sat up on my elbows.

"What is that?" I demanded.

"Hush, puppy." He spoke gently, squirting a glob of the transparent cream colored gel onto his fingertip. "It's a lubricant. It will help you open up without hurting." I trembled when I saw him set the tube down on the nightstand and move back to my sex.

"Relax, Kenzi," Grant murmured, kissing my stomach. "I won't hurt you, baby." I watched, unable to tear my eyes off of him, as he used his right hand to spread the lips of my sex. I felt his middle fingertip rub a bit of the gel onto my entrance, making me moan and shake. I laid back on the bed, feeling myself contracting violently for him.

"Good girl," Grant smiled, gingerly pushing his finger into me, slowly rubbing my walls. I whined again as his thumb teased my clit, rubbing it gently, making me climax and release onto his hand.

"Grant...oh god...it feels so good!" I whimpered as I squirmed under his movements. He kissed my inner thigh as his thumb played with my clit a bit harder, his finger slowly moving in and out of my pussy, in slow circles, each time pushing deeper inside of me. I felt my walls contracting harder, and I squeaked as my walls clamped down on his appendage and seemed to suck it deeper into my sex.

"Grant...it-it's... Squeezing you..." I moaned as my hips bucked off of the bed.

"That's good, angel. It means you're going to orgasm soon." Grant spoke gently. He pulled his finger out again and pushed it inside of me, making me scream in pleasure as I came all over his hand.

"Grant... Come closer." I begged as he stood up and removed his gloves. He looked startled before leaning over me, untying my legs from the bed and pulling them around his waist.

"Did you enjoy that my little nymph?" He mused, kissing along my neck as he pinned me to the bed. I nodded, moaning beneath him as he rubbed his crotch into mine, even though his was still covered by his pants. I gasped, holding him closer as my shaky hands grabbed his belt buckle, ripping it loose and moving on to undo his pants.

"Baby not tonight." Grant kissed my brow, stopping my hands.

"What? Why?" I whimpered, feeling rejected.

"Because, I have paperwork, and you need to sleep. He kissed my head and stood up from me, moving to the dresser and pulling out my silky blue pajamas. He helped me into the clothes before tucking me into the bed and kissing my forehead. He stood up and walked into the kitchen, leaving me to let the tears run silently down my face.

Sooo? I heard Charlotte and Renee mind link me.

We did some foreplay...but when I started to undress him he pulled away. I answered, my mind voice coated in sadness.

What?! That's insane! What man can resist his mate offered to him on a silver platter?! Renee yelled.

I guess he can. I mumbled back.

Well. Fuck I'm sorry girly. Charlotte whispered.

It's fine. I choked out. I tuned them out, staring out the window into the dark night.

Tara? I asked my wolf. You don't hate me right?

Of course not, Mackenzie. I hate the freaks who hurt us. She answered in a gentle voice.

Then do you know why our mate won't... Y'know... Finish the mate bond with us? I whispered.

I don't know. His wolf, Raphael, seems to be pissed at him for not mating us tonight. She replied curtly.

Maybe it's me. Maybe he can't look past the fact that I'm the omega of the pack... Or that I'm so fucked up that I have to get around in a wheelchair until I get better. And only the Moon Goddess knows when or if that will happen. I cried softly, tears running down my face.