One

Author here! I want to apologize first hand to anyone who reads this story, I was 15/16 when I wrote this, so the writing is bad, the plot line is weird and just... bad. I apologize for any cringiness, it's been 5-6 years since I wrote this story and I personally don't have the energy or time to go through and edit anything not factual or anything like that. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the story, if not the story, at least enjoy the dumpster fire.

-

Andy's Pov

-

"Do you Andy Sykes, plead guilty for breaking and entering and possession of an illegal substance?" The judge asked. That weed wasn't mine and I wasn't breaking into a house, I was trying to stop my idiot friend, Mark from breaking in.

Nobody believes me, I've been disowned by my parents, I've lost all my friends and my grades are paying the price for being friends with the wrong people.

My whole life is a weird string of bad events.

My name was supposed to be Andrew but my parents wanted a boy and Andy is semi-feminine and can be a guy's or a girl's nickname. Everybody thinks I'm a boy, but I'm really a sixteen year old girl who has been forced to act like a boy.

My parents marked the wrong gender when they were filling out the paperwork for my birth certificate and never bothered changing it, so was raised as a boy.

I look and act like a boy too, but I have the parts of a female. My parents have even made me wear a binder to hide the fact that I'm actually a female because they're too prideful to fix their mistake.

I can't even date because if I end up in the spot where I'm about to lose my virginity, I'll get in trouble and called a liar.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by the judge.

"Mr. Sykes! Answer the question! Do you plead guilty of all charges or not?!" The judge asked sternly. I guess I do, my life is already ruined anyways.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yes" I plead.

"You are guilty of all charges and will be sentenced to three years in prison" the judge stated.