BONUS CHAPTER!

(Connie Talbot as Avery-Grace Cullen)

(10 YEARS LATER)

Malory's P.O.V

"Ok, ok next gift is mine" Esme said as she handed Avery a small black envelope with a red ribbon on it. Rosalie, Alice, Esme, Bella, Nessie and I were all sat in our living room throwing a bachelorette party for Avery. She and Embry had been dating for two years and tomorrow was their wedding. 

Avery smiled as she opened the envelope and her mouth fell ajar. "It's a gift from Carlisle and I for your honeymoon" She said and cecelia lifted up two plane tickets. "You bought Embry and I tickets to Paris?!" She exclaimed and Esme smiled as she nodded. "Thank you so much grandma!"Avery said as she ran to Esme wrapping her in a tight hug. 

"Embry already knows. We just wanted to surprise you" Esme replied and I smiled. "My turn!" Nessie exclaimed as she sat beside Avery and handed her a box. "Aunt Alice helped me pick them out" She said as Avery opened the box revealing some lingerie and perfume. I turned to Alice giving her a small Alice and she smiled at me innocently. 

"Alice! You brought my daughter lingerie?!" I exclaimed and she smiled as she nodded as everyone laughed. "Hey it wasn't just me. Nessie helped" Alice said and I rolled my eyes as I shook my head. "Avery, you better hope your dad doesn't find out about those or he'll have a fit" I joked and she laughed. 

After a few more hours we called it a night and everyone left. I closed the front door and walked into the living room where Avery was. As I got closer I noticed she was holding the photo of Emmett and I at our wedding. "You looked so stunning at your wedding mom" She said as I sat beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and I smiled. 

"It was one of the happiest days of my life" I said as I looked at the photo. Emmett had his hands on my waist as mine rested on his chest and I was looking into his eyes as he looked into mine. It was my favourite photo of us. "Were you nervous when you married dad?" Avery asked as she turned to me and I nodded. 

"Of course I was. I couldn't eat because I was too scared I was going to throw up all over myself in front of everyone. But as I saw your dad at the end of the aisle, all the fear washed away" I said and she nodded. "I'm gonna go take a bath" She said before standing up and making her way upstairs. The front door opened and Emmett walked into the house. 

"Hey babe" I said as he walked over to me and he pecked my lips. "How was hunting?" I asked and he smirked. "I killed the most as usual" Emmett boasted and I giggled. "Where's Avery?" He asked as he looked around. "Taking a bath. She seems...flustered" I said as I turned to him. "Really?" Emmett asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah. I might go and check on her" I said before getting up and rushing up the stairs to her room. I walked over to her ensuite and knocked on the door. "Avery?" I said gently before opening the door to see her in the bath. "You ok?" I asked as I walked over sitting on the stool beside her and she nodded. "Just nervous for tomorrow" She replied.