Chapter 47

"Seattle is in a state of terror. Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer. Reporting live, Dawn Shovey, CNN" I gasped at the news report as I sat beside Carlisle and Emmett. "It's getting worse. We're going to have to do something" said Carlisle as he turned off the TV.

"It takes more than one of our kind to do the damage they're reporting. Quite a few more. And they're undisciplined, conspicuous" Jasper spoke up. "It's newborns" Edward said as he stood across from us. "What like new vampires?" Bella said confused. "The first few months after the change""That's when we're at our most uncontrollable. Vicious. Insane with thirst" said Jasper, finishing Edwards sentence.

"Something to look forward to" Emmett said menacingly as I sat in-between his legs. "No one's trained these newborns but this isn't random" Jasper said as he turned to Carlisle. "Someone's creating an army" Carlisle said and I looked to Emmett briefly. "Now we're definitely going to Seattle" Emmett said excitedly as he jumped off the couch and I stood up beside him holding his hand in mine.

"An army of vampires?" I questioned in disbelief. "And they've been created to fight someone" said Jasper. "We're the only even close to Seattle" Edward said from beside Bella. "Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them, the Volturi will. I'm surprised they let it go on for this long" Carlisle said and images of when we were in Volterra flashed through my mind quickly.

"Maybe they're behind it. In Italy, I read Aro's mind. He wants me and Alice to join him. He also wants Malory to join him as well. He was excited for her to become a newborn to see how powerful she can become. He knows we'll never chose him as long as our family is still alive" Edward said as he looked at me and my eyes widened slightly.

"An army could solve that for him" Jasper said and I stepped closer to Emmett.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is insane" I said as Emmett and I laid in my bed. "A vampire army is coming for Bella and I" I said in disbelief. "I'm excited to kick some newborn ass" Emmett said and I gave a small chuckle as I looked up at him. "Why didn't you let me turn when James bit me?" I said and I watched as Emmett's smile dropped.

"Because. I wanted to be the one to turn you, not him" Emmett replied. "But I could be one of you right now. I wouldn't be so defenceless. I wouldn't need your family and the wolf pack guarding me 24/7. I would be able to defend myself" I said and Emmett chuckled. "Well, I like my delicate Malory" Emmett said as he caressed my face and I smiled as I leaned into his touch.

"So what are you saying, you won't like me when I'm a vampire?" I replied playfully. "Of course I would. Malory, nothing will ever falter my love for you. Ever. You are my reason for existence. Without you, I'm nothing" Emmett said sweetly. I smiled before leaning up pressing my lips to his as I straddled him. I trailed my hands to the hem of his shirt and he pulled away.

"Ohh someone's determined aren't they" Emmett said and I giggled as I nodded. I pulled his shirt off and I felt his hands go to mine as he pulled it off.