Chapter 58

"Emmett! Malory!" A woman said as she approached us with a man and three women, all five of them with golden eyes. "Welcome to the family" The woman said as she kissed both of my cheeks. "Thank you" I said as she pulled away. "Mal, these are Carmen, Eleazar, Kate, Irina and Tanya. They're our cousins from Alaska" Emmett said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ohhh. It's so great to finally meet you guys. I've heard so much about you" I replied and Carmen smiled as Eleazar took her hand in his. After talking for a few more moments they all moved on to Edward and Bella. "Oh Malory congratulations!" Danielle said as she hugged me. "Thank you Danielle!" I replied as I hugged her back.

"Congratulations Malory and Emmett. We wish you all the best for your future" Craig said and I smiled before they walked away. "Congrats Mal" Jess said as she and the rest of my friends walked over. "Thanks Jess. It means a lot that you all came" I said as I smiled at my friends. "Totally. We wouldn't have missed this" Angela said as she hugged me.

"You look so amazing by the way" Angela said as she stepped away and I smiled. "Malory" I heard someone say and turned to see all of my moms old friends. "Andrea!" I said happily as I hugged her. "Oh my God you look so beautiful!" Malinda said as she hugged me. "Thank you Malinda. "Congratulations Malory" Candice said as she hugged me.

"Thank you. It means the world to me that you all came" I said as I looked at them all and they smiled. "We wouldn't have missed this for the world" Courtney said as she gave me a tight hug. After saying goodbye they all walked off. "Malory" I heard a man say and turned to see my dad. "Hi" I said as he approached Emmett and I.

"You must be Emmett, I'm Marcus, Malory's father and this is my wife Laurie" Marcus said as he shook Emmett's hand. "It's nice to meet you" Emmett replied. "Malory, it's so nice to finally meet you. Your father has talked about you non stop" Laurie said as she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Mal, you look absolutely beautiful tonight" Marcus said and I smiled. "Thanks..dad" I replied and I watched the smile grow on his face. After the congratulations it was time for the speeches. Emmett and I sat beside Bella and Edward at the bridal table.

"Is this thing on?" Damon said as he spoke into the microphone. "Uhhh I'd like to propose a toast to my new sisters. Bella, Malory, I hope you've had enough sleep these last 18 years because you won't get anymore for a while" Damon said and an awkward silence fell. Next Jess walked on stage and I braced myself.

"Well Bella and Malory were just like everybody else, totally mesmerised by Edward and Emmett, or the hares as I called them" Jess said and chuckles rang around the tables. I giggled as I looked to Emmett before turning my attention back to Jess. "Um...and then suddenly Emmett and Edward were all about Malory and Bella even thought they're not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm jut kidding I'm just kidding, or the president of the student council but uh I wish you guys all the best" Jess said and I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

Charlie walked onto the stage next. "Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things like how to hunt someone to the ends of the earth. And I know how to use a gun" Charlie said and I let out a giggle as I looked to Edward. "But overall, I know Edward will be a good husband to Bella and I wish them all the best" Charlie said before he walked off the stage.

Alice skipped up next as Emmett wrapped his arm around the back of my chair and I lightly leaned into him. "Now that you're my sisters, you'll have to get over you version of fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags. All of it. I'm so excited to welcome you both into our family" Alice said before she left the stage and I smiled as I shook my head.

Typical Alice. Bella's mom walked up next. "When Bella was younger, I used to sing her this lullaby and it would always get her to sleep. Go to sleep my love, go to sleep, when you wake, you'll see me. I love you so much Bella and I'm so happy for you. I wish you and Edward all the best for your future together" Renee said before she left the stage.

Danielle walked up next and I smiled. "Uh hi everyone, for those who don't know me, my name is Danielle. Unfortunately, there is someone who was supposed to be here tonight but isn't. You see, about 16 months ago, Malory's mom, my cousin, Grace, died of cancer and Malory came to live me and my family. The girl who arrived at my door was this depressed, lonely, broken girl who had just gone through something so traumatic and I didn't know what to do to help her. But the moment Malory met Emmett, this light just shined out of her and it was amazing. She changed into this completely different person. She was happy, vibrant, was always smiling. It was like someone had breathed life back into her and that person was Emmett. Young love is sweet but true love, is beautiful and I see that in Emmett and Malory. Malory, your mom would be so incredibly proud of you like a I am. So I'd like to make a toast, to Emmett and Malory, and to your beautiful loving future together" Danielle said as she raised her glass.

I wiped the tear that fell from my eye as everyone raised their glasses before taking a sip. "Are you ok?" Emmett whispered and I nodded as I looked at the empty space beside me. "Yeah" I replied and he kissed my temple as he rubbed my shoulder tenderly. Esme walked up to the stage next and I smiled.

"I'd like to thank Renee, Charlie and Malory's mother Grace for bringing such wonderful girls into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever" Esme said sweetly and I turned to Emmett smiling at him. He leaned over pecking my lips before we turned and faced the front. Edward rose from his seat beside Emmett and walked to the stage.

"It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bear your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am and with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast, to my beautiful bride, no measure of time with you will be enough" Edward said and I gave Bella a smile.

After Edward's speech, Emmett rose from his seat and walked to the stage. "I've never been the best at speeches and I thought for weeks about what I was going to say" Emmett started and I giggled before his eyes met mine. "You see, it is so hard for me to put into words because I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else before. You have a place in my heart that no one else could ever have. I have spent what feels like my entire life looking for you and you were worth every minute. It's a beautiful thing how we can find someone who can make us feel so happy even when we don't believe in happiness at all, and Malory is that person for me. I won't ever be able to find the words because you are my everything always and even that is not enough. So I want to make a toast to my beautiful wife, no amount of words will ever be enough to describe the amount of love I have for you" Emmett said and the tears of happiness rolled out of my eyes.