Chapter 68

We entered the house and saw the Cullen's in the living room. As they heard us enter, they all turned looking at us. "Welcome to the family girls" Esme said as she smiled at us. I stopped giving her a tight hug which she returned.

"You look amazing guys" Alice said as we walked past her and Jasper. "Someone's been waiting to meet you two" Carlisle said as he stepped to the side and Rosalie turned. I saw her holding Avery and a smile instantly came to my face as she held her arms out for me. I instantly grabbed her, cradling her to me. "She's so beautiful" I said as I looked at her.

Avery had beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde - brown hair and skin like mine was when I was human. I looked into her eyes and instantly images of her in my stomach and me holding her after she was born flashed through my mind. "What just happened?" I said as I looked at Emmett. "What was that?" Bella muttered. "They both showed you the first memory they have of you. They have similar gifts" Edward replied. "Showed me how?" Bella said confused.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted" Edward replied. "I've only been out for two days?" Bella said in amazement as she looked at Renesmee. "Her growth rate is unprecedented" Carlisle replied. "Alright, that's enough experimenting for one day" Jake said as he and Embry went to grab Renesmee and Avery from Bella and I.

"Jacob. They're doing great" Edward said. "Yeah. Lets not push it though" Embry said as he continued to reach for Avery. I pulled her away as I looked at Embry suspiciously. "What's you're problem?" I said. "Oh. Do tell them boys" Rosalie said smugly. "This should be good" Damon said as he leant against the wall, a smirk on his face.

"Hold on a second. Bella" Edward said as he gently grabbed his daughter from Bella. I turned to Emmett handing him Avery before turning back to the boys. "Look, it's a wolf thing" Embry said hesitantly. "What's a wolf thing?" Bella seethed through gritted teeth and Rosalie stepped away with a triumphant smile on her face as she did.

"Umm you know we have no control over it and we can't choose who it happens with and it doesn't mean what you think guys, I promise" Jacob said and it instantly clicked in my mind. Embry imprinted on my daughter?! "Take Avery out of the room"I said. "Oh" Jake said. "Edward don't touch me right now, I don't want to hurt you" Bella said and I could hear Jake's heart beat quicken.

"O-Ohh" Embry said shakily before Bella reached up grabbing the scruff of Jake's neck before yanking him outside, me doing the same with Embry. We threw onto the dirt as everyone piled outside. "You imprinted on our daughters?!" Bella snapped. "It wasn't our choice!" Jake argued. "They're babies!" I exclaimed. "It's not like that! You think Edward or Emmett would let us live if it was?!" Embay said as I continued to glare at him.

"I'm still debating it" Edward said. "I've held her once! One time Jacob! And already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her?! She's mine!" Bella exclaimed before punching Jacob knocking him to the ground. I heard low growls and turned to see Leah and Seth in their wolf forms.

"It's fine Leah" Jake said as he turned to the silver wolf. "You're gonna stay away from her" I said. "You know I can't do that" said Embry and rage filled me before I punched him in the stomach sending him to the ground, hunched over. "Stop them guys!" I heard Esme plead.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing right?" Emmett replied. "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now right?" Jake said hesitantly. "Long gone!" Bella spat. "Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there" Jake said.

"Nessie?! YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!" Bella yelled in rage before she went to charge at Jake only to have Seth leap at her. Bella effortlessly threw Seth, hard, into a tree and I gasped as he fell to the ground whimpering in pain. "Seth are you ok?!" Jake said as he and Leah ran over.