Chapter 59

Emmett and I swayed slowly on the dance floor together. "I love you so much" I said as I looked up at him and he smiled. "I love you" He said before leaning down pressing his lips to mine. "So I'm not a Mrs. That's going to take some time to get used to and I'm going to have to get into the habit of writing Cullen and not Rowe" I said and Emmett chuckled.

"I guess so Mrs Cullen" Emmett said and I smiled before pressing my lips to his once more. Someone tapped Emmett's shoulder and we pulled away to see Marcus. "May I have this dance?" He said and I nodded. "I'll go see if Esme wants a dance" Emmett said before kissing my temple and walking away.

Marcus and I began to sway to the music. "I can't tell you how grateful I am the you invited me tonight Malory. I didn't think I was going to see you again" He said and I sighed. "In all honesty, I was considering not inviting you but then I thought about what my mom would've done" I replied and he gave me a small smile.

"I don't think she ever forgave me for leaving her the way I did" Marcus said as he shook his head. "She did. She forgave you a long time ago. I remember I asked her if she hated you and said 'hating someone is the biggest waste of energy because you're wasting your time thinking about them and you're upsetting yourself so much every time you think about them and it's not worth it in the end. Instead of hating someone you could focus your energy on something better like being happy and moving forward with your life'. Of course she was hurt and and mad that you left but after a while she understood why you left. You were young, scared and you had this whole future lined up before she walked into your life. She said that if she ever had the chance to see you again, that would've been one of the first things she would say to you" I said and I watched as his eyes glazed over.

"I had no idea she forgave me. I thought she would've hated me forever and that's why I never saw you" Marcus replied and I shook my head. "She always left that decision up to me if I ever wanted to see you. I always said no because I was so mad that you were never there. But after losing my mom, my perspective on life changed. I realised I needed to grow up and make my own decisions based off my best interest because there was no one there to look out for me anymore. That's why I met you at the diner a few months ago. I don't think I would've forgiven myself if I never met you once in my life" I replied and he gave me a small smile.

"Do you forgive me?" Marcus asked and I sighed before giving him a small smile. "Yeah I do" I replied and I watched as his eyes filled with tears. He wrapped me in a hug and I hugged him back, tears building in my eyes as a weight was lifted off my shoulders. "I love you Malory" He said as he squeezed me to him. "I love you too dad" I said back.

As the wedding was coming to an end I headed into the house with Rosalie as she lead me up the stairs to her room where I saw an outfit laid out on the bed. "Could you please unzip my dress?" I said and she nodded unzipping it at the back. She held it as I stepped out of it and gently laid it on the bed. I kicked my heels of letting out a sigh of relief before I changed.

(Minus the bag)

I sat down at the vanity and Rosalie began taking my hair out of the bun

I sat down at the vanity and Rosalie began taking my hair out of the bun. She gently brushed it out leaving it in natural waves before lightly touching up my makeup. "Perfect. I'll go get you bags" She said and I nodded. She handed me a Louis Vuitton purse and I thanked her before taking it. I walked out of her room and downstairs where I saw Emmett.

He was wearing a navy blue dress shirt rolled up to his elbows, black jeans and some nice shoes. He smiled at me as I walked down the stairs and took my hand in his. Bella, Edward, Emmett and I exited the house where we saw our guests clapping and throwing confetti. As we made it to our car I saw Danielle waiting for me.

I smiled as I walked over to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. "Thank you so much for everything. My mom would be so grateful for you" I said as I hugged her. "Oh sweetie! You will always have a home with us. Always. We're all going to miss you so much back home" she said and we pulled away.

"Nothing I can give you will ever be enough for everything you've done for me Danielle. You took me in when I have nowhere else to go and treated me like your own. This is the least I could do compared to what you've done for me" I said as I pulled out the yellow envelope from my bag. "What's this?" She said as she took it.

"Just something I thought you should have" I said before she opened it. I watched as her eyes widened in shock when she saw the money my dad gave me months ago. "Malory I can't tak-""Please don't give it back to me. It's the least I could give you. Like I said, you've done everything for me" I said and she smiled as tears welled in her eyes.

"You're family. It's what family's do for each other" She said and I smiled before giving her one last hug. "Mal?" I heard Rosalie say and I turned to see her standing a few feet away. "Everything's ready to go" She said and I nodded. "Thanks Rose" I said before turning back to Danielle. "Do you know where you going?" Danielle asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Emmett's refusing to tell me. Says it's a surprise" I replied and she smiled. "Well I'm sure it will be beautiful and amazing. Have fun" She said giving me one last hug. "Thank you. I love you Danielle" I said as I gave her one last squeeze. "I love you too Mal" She said before we pulled away. I gave everyone one last wave before climbing into the Audi.

Emmett climbed in and started the car. "You ready baby?" He said as he placed his hand on my thigh and I nodded. "Yeah" I replied before he slowly started to drive past everyone. I waved to my friends as we drove past them and to my moms friends. Once out of the driveway I felt the butterflies of excitement set in.