Chapter 61

I awoke the next morning to the sun peering through the windows. I sat up, pulling the cover over my bare chest and looked around the room. Pillows were scattered everywhere, Emmett's clothing was all over the floor and so was the lingerie I had worn. I smiled as memories came flooding back and climbed out of bed walking to my suitcase.

I changed into a bikini and slipped on some shorts before walking out of the room where I saw Emmett in the kitchen making what looked like eggs. "Morning" I said as I walked over to him. "Morning Mrs Cullen. How'd you sleep?" Emmett asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Perfect" I replied and he smiled.

Emmett leaned down pressing his lips to mine before pulling away. I sat on the stool as he placed my fried eggs and bacon on a plate and slid it in front of me. "Thank you" I said before beginning to dig in. "Mmm this is so good" I moaned as I continued to eat. "Not surprised that you're starving after last night. I'm also surprised you woke up so early" Emmett said and a blush instantly came to my face.

"At least we didn't break anything" I said and he chuckled. After breakfast we decided to go for a swim. I walked onto the from of the yacht and looked down at the beautiful crystal blue water. Emmett dove in first and I laughed before jumping in after him landing in the water. I surfaced and swam over to Emmett wrapping my legs around his waist.

He pressed his lips to mine before we continued to go for a swim. "See that island over there?" Emmett said and I nodded. "Its called L'isola di Rosalie. It means Rosalie's island in Italian. It was a gift to Rosalie from Damon on their first anniversary" Emmett explained. "Why did he name it in Italian?" I asked.

"Damon's family was from Italy but he was born in America" Emmett replied and I nodded. "I was thinking we'd head there tomorrow and go for a hike or something" Emmett said as he turned to me and I nodded. After another few minutes we climbed back onto the yacht and Emmett began driving the yacht around the islands.

I walked out onto the front of the boat and laid out my towel. I slipped off my bikini top and laid down on my towel directly in front of Emmett deliberately teasing him. I felt him watching me as I slid on my sunglasses and laid back enjoying the sun. I looked down at my rings and smiled as the diamonds on my wedding band shined in the sunlight.

I turned looking at the passing scenery as we sailed past some of the islands. After a few minutes the boat stopped again and I felt Emmett standing beside me. "Enjoying the sun?" He asked and I nodded. "Mmhmm" I replied. "I know what you're doing" Emmett said and I smirked as I lifted my sunglasses. "And what is that kind sir?" I asked in a funny accent.

"You are being a little tease" Emmett said and within seconds he had picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed and laughed as he walked us into the yacht straight to the master bedroom where he threw me onto the bed. I giggled before he crawled on top of me pressing his lips to mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed my cutlery in the middle of my plate as I finished my dinner Emmett had made for me. "Hey babe" I said grabbing his attention. "We're supposed to be on this honey for 3 weeks right?" I said and he nodded. "Well, I was thinking that, in the next few days, you would change me. That way I could have sometime to get used to being a vampire before we return home" I said as he came and sat beside me on the couch.

"Sounds like a plan. I just want to make sure you're ready to become a vampire. I'm not trying to talk you out of it or pressure you but the transition is painful. It feels like your whole body is on fire and it can last a few days" Emmett said as he took my hands in his and I nodded. "I know. I've put a lot of thought into it and now just feels like the right time" I said and he nodded.

"Whatever you want baby, it's yours" Emmett said before he leaned forward pressing his lips to mine tenderly.