(18) First Date? Or not...?

18. First date? Or not...

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER I WANT TO ASK IF YOU ALL LIKE THE NEW BOOK COVER? CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE OR NAHHHH(; AND ALSO PIC AT THE TOP IS AMELIA(: Alrightyyy let's begin......

As soon as Amelia got home from being at the park with Drake she realized that she had barely any time to get ready for her date with Alec and she didn't even know what to wear.
Oh god. Now I'm going to have to ask Annabelle for help. She thought and inwardly groaned. Her cousin was insane but she had no choice. She took a deep breath and decided to find her. She walked into the kitchen and saw her cousin sipping some hot chocolate.

"Hey Belle?"

"Hey Amelia did you want something?"

"Um actually yes, yes I do want or technically need something from you."

"So...what is it?"

"I need you to help me find an outfit for my date" she rushed out the words so quickly she was almost positive Annabelle didn't understand but she jumped up and squealed while hugging Amelia. After what felt like minutes to Amelia she let her go and started rambling and grabbing clothes for her to try on.

Amelia brushed her hair a final time and took a deep breath. It was a quarter to seven so Alec was supposed to be there any minute since that was around the time they agreed too. The doorbell rang and Amelia felt the nervous butterflies fill her stomach again. Max had opened the door for him and yelled to her that he was at the door. Annabelle rushed into Amelia's room and started talking quickly.

"Okay, remember no touchy feely stuff unless it's the kiss at the end of the date. Or if you really want to because who wouldn't with...I'm really bad at this." Amelia giggled at her cousins terrible speech but hugged her and smiled anyway.

"I'll be fine Belle don't worry about me I trust him."

She nodded and they walked down the stairs to meet Alec. He was speaking to Max quietly until he heard them walking down the stairs. When he saw Amelia he smiled. The smile that she knew was only for her. She grinned back and walked down in her simple blue dress and flats. When she was right in front of him Amelia gave him a once over just like he did to her. He was wearing black jeans and light grey shirt and some black shoes. She wasn't too big on brands so she didn't care or know for that matter.

Alec took her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Hey." he said softly.

"Hi." she replied.

"Are you ready for the best night of your life?"

Amelia smiled and nodded at his still grinning face.

They walked out of the house with Annabelle yelling something inappropriate behind them once again and took off to their first date.

They arrived at a small cabin type place that took them about an hours drive from the city.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Yes Amelia. How did you figure all of that out." Alec stated with sarcasm dripping from his voice.
She shrugged and they walked into the cabin.

It was decorated in an amazing and romantic way. There was a beautiful little table with candles and roses and a dinner for two. It was so cliche but so adorable because it was so unlike the moody Alec she had know.

"Do you like it?" He spoke with a hint of nervousness.

"Of course not." she said and watched his face go from nervous to defeated in a second.

"I love it." she ended. Alec gave a huge sigh of relief and stared at her with amusement.

"You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Was it so important to you that I liked it?"

"Yes."

"Well I do so stop worrying."

He nodded and led her to the table. Like a true gentleman he pushed out the chair for her and then sat down himself. They were quietly enjoying their dinner and getting to know each other. Amelia felt so happy...she hadn't felt this happy since before her parents died. She was so surprised that of all things and people Alec made her laugh and smile again.

While lost in her thoughts Amelia didn't really notice Alex staring at her and thinking a lot of the same things except his mom was of course still living and he believed that there could be a miracle and she could be okay. Oh who was he kidding maybe Jack and his mom were right. Who would be there for him after his mom...left? Maybe Amelia?

Both of their thoughts were broken by the door slamming open and Marc and about a dozen or so men stood I the doorway with guns clearly ready to strike down whoever got in their way.

"Hello lovebirds. So sorry for interrupting your dinner." His tone clearly stated that he wasn't the least bit sorry and while Alec was growing more pissed by the second Amelia was becoming more frightened.

Marc motioned with his head and six men walked up to Alec and grabbed him by surprise. Marc walked up to Amelia and put his gun to her head.

"Now listen here boy. You will stop struggling and hurting my men and I won't kill her. Got it?"

Alec abruptly stopped as he saw the gun and Amelia's scared to death face. He was helpless with all the men surrounding them and he couldn't help but feel like crap for it. The men took Alec and tied him to the chair. He watched after they were done how Marc took Amelia and led her to the door. Alec started struggling knowing that they wanted to take her. One of the men put a knife a couple feet away from him.

"Alec, I am taking your pretty darling girl with me and you will be able to get out of those ropes once you figure out how to get to the knife. don't bother chasing us for we will be long gone. In order to get her back...well I actually don't know that part. You try figuring it out. Meanwhile we'll have some fun. Right sweetheart?" Marc said and smiled with cruelty at Amelia. She was practically shaking under his gaze. In a moment they all piled out while Alec screamed in frustration.

-----------------------
Soooo how was this? I promise I will start updating more because I have ideas ready for the next 5 chapter and I've already got the next two almost done so be a little patient and you will very soon have you update! Xx.