(2)New Start.

3.New Start.

Amelia Felt her shoulder being shaken and she opened her eyes to see Mrs. Parker.

"Amelia we are here. You need to pack all your clothing and other little things you might want. Don't worry about a bed or any furniture because your aunt has assured us that she is preparing a room for you."

"Okay, thank you."

Amelia walked into the house that she grew up in for the past 17 years and almost began sobbing again. She would never see her home, friends, and most importantly her parents ever again. She was an orphan.

It didn't take Amelia long to pack and all her things only took up 3 suitcases and a tote bag. She put all those in Mrs. Parker's car and they drove to the airport where she would fly to Miami to live with Aunt Becky. As she got on her flight Mrs. Parker waved at her with a smile but Amelia couldn't smile back. She just lost everything she had. With that thought she walked into the plane and sat in her seat as the flight was beginning to take off.

*12 hours later*

Amelia was awakened by a voice speaking to her. It was a woman.

"Hi. Im sorry to awaken you but the plane has landed so I thought I would let you know that you should get going."

"Thank you."

Amelia gave the woman a sad smile and quickly got off the plane. She heard her name being called and turned that way. Her aunt and three cousins were waving at her.

"Amelia over here!"

She waved and walked over to them. First she gave her aunt a hug, then her two cousins Max and Annabelle who were twins and exactly the same age as her, and lastly her little cousin Drake who was 5.

"Hey! I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you too." Max and Annabelle said at the same time and they all started laughing.

"Sweetheart lets get your things and get home."

"Yeah, okay." Amelia sadly replied at the mention of her new home. It's not that she didn't like her cousins. She loved them honestly. But she didn't really know where her home was now. She felt lost and heartbroken. They grabbed her suitcases and drove home. once Amelia walked into the house Annabelle showed her to her room which used to be the guest room but was now decorated and very cute. Exactly Amelia's style.

"Thank you so much." Amelia said.

She gave Annabelle a big hug.

"If you need anything all you have to do is tell me okay?"

"Okay thank you. You're the best Belle."

"It's no problem really. I hope you feel better."

Annabelle left and Amelia started unpacking and getting herself settled into her new room. After she was about all the way done her aunt came in.

"Sweetheart the funeral is in three days so we will fly back up to attend it alright? And dinner will be ready soon."

"Yeah okay." Amelia replied and tried to stop her tears.

After a few minutes she got called down for dinner and after dinner she got ready for bed. As she lay in the dark she thought of everything that had happened and everything that was going to happen. She bit her lip to stop the tears of rememberance of her parents and fell into a dreamless sleep.