(16)Explaining...

16.Explaining...
"Oh dear what's happened?!" Exclaimed Nora as Alec walked into the house with Amelia still whimpering and holding his hand.

"It's nothing important mom. I just need to make sure she's okay."

Nora nodded and Alec motioned for Amelia the to sit on the couch. Nora sat next to her and took her hand an started cleaning and bandaging it up.

"Oh sweetie are you alright?"

Amelia nodded her head but Alec saw the scared look in her eyes.

"Mom I'm going to take her up to my room and talk to her ok?"

"Sure thing. Go ahead."

Alec picked up Amelia and carried her into his room. She was still shaking but slowly calming down.

"Amelia I need to explain something to you but I need to make sure you're okay."

"I'm getting there. Just please explain."

Alec sighed and began the story.

"A couple months back there was still hope that my mom would live I wanted to her to have the best treatments possible but we obviously didn't have the money so I borrowed it. Even when we paid for treatments a shit load my mom just got worse. But I owed money to Marc who is dangerous, I still owe him momey actually. So that's the story basically."

Amela sat thinking while Alec stared at the beautiful girl in front of him. It finally dawned on her and a look of realization filled her face.

"that's why you fight isn't it?"

Alec nodded slowly.

"oh my god that explains so much..." she trailed off.

They sat in silence no one knowing what to say. Amelia lost in her own thoughts finally putting everything together and Alec debating on the pros and cons of being with Amelia. Not that she was a problem it was Marc. He didn't want him to hurt her and he finally admitted to himself that he cares for her.

"Lia?"

"Hmm." She hummed still half lost in thought.

Alec took a breath and finally got the guts. He picked up her chin to face him and kissed her with everything in him.

Amelia was shocked once again by his kiss but started responding to him. He gently pushed her so she was laying on his bed with him hovering over her while still kissing her. Their kiss deepened and she grabbed onto his muscular arms. It seemed like an eternity before they finally pulled away to breath. Amelia bit her swollen lip and Alec smiled at her. She traced his cheek with her finger and ran her hand down his arm. He pecked her on the lips once more before rolling off her and instead laying next to her on the bed.

"Lia, I'm not sure what you're feeling right now but can I take you on a date maybe tommorow?"

Amelia turned to face the guy she used to think was very frightening and nodded. He smiled at her again. That rare beautiful smile she barely saw and she kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to sleep here or should I take you home?"

Amelia suddenly remembered her hurt hand and instead of saying what she originally wanted to she said, "Can I stay tonight please? I don't want them asking me questions."

"Yeah. You can. You can sleep here and I'll go downstairs on the couch."

He started getting up but she grabbed his hand.

"You can stay. Its your room anyway and it's a big bed." Amelia started blushing a bit at how her offer sounded even though she hadn't meant it that way.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She softly murmered.

"I'll just go tell me mom."

He got up and left after she nodded. After Alec came back into the room he gave Amelia a shirt of his a boxers to sleep in while he himself got ready for bed.

(PIC AT THE TOP IS ALEC)

----------------------------

holy hell. Ugh I took forever on this chapter. Anyways I still hope you enjoyed it. please vote and comment (: