(4)Meet the bad boy

4.Meet The Bad Boy

Amelia sat until she heard the bell ring for lunch hour to be over. She got up and right as she walked out of the girls bathroom someone grabbed her arm. She turned and saw a really attractive guy in front of her.

"Do you take a shit for that long or do you just like the smell?"

"Huh?" She replied.

"The bathroom? You were in there for so long I thought you died."

"I don't see how that's any of your business since you don't know me."

"Aw come on babe. My names Andrew."

"Nice to meet you but, I need to go."

Amelia started walking away and into the hall which was on the way to her class and she heard the guy following her. She took a fast turn into a door that said it was the storage clsoet. She walked in hoping he didn't see her but sadly her luck wasn't so great that day because a second later he opened the door with a smirk on his face. He backed her up against a shelf.

"So you are a bad girl huh?"

"What? What do you want from me!"

He just smiled creepily and kissed her. Amelia tried to push him off but he was too strong. She started crying while he started kissing down her neck. Then a minute later it was as if the whole world stopped. Andrew was ripped off her and thrown against the brick wall of the school hallway. Amelia had no words as she looked at her savior.

"Th-thank you so much." Amelia said as she tried to wipe away her tears.

The mysterious boys eyes softened as he looked at her scared form but his body posture didn't calm down for even a second. He stood rigid and glared at Andrew. Andrew glared back.

"Why the hell are you bothering me Alec?! I was trying to have some fun with the new girl damn it!"

The mystery guy which she knew now was Alec walked over and punched Andrew.

"She didn't look like she was having to much fun you dipshit. Now get the hell out of here."

Andrew didn't need to be told twice. He quickly got up and left. Alec turned to her and asked in a somehwat nice voice.

"Are you okay girl?"

"I'm Amelia and yeah I'm fine."

"What do you have now?"

"Music."

"Me too. I'll walk you there unless you want to go home or something then you can just go to the office."

"No I'm fine. Let's just go to class."

"Okay cool."

They started walking in a quiet but kind of awkward silence.

"So, I just want to say thank you for you know saving me back there."

"Whatever."

Amelia decided not to say anything else after that and just walked into the classroom. She sat down and the teacher continued talking about the history of music.