(6)He saved me.

6.He Saved Me.

Amelia walked out of sixth period with a somewhat smile on her face. The school day was finally over and she was excited. In fact Amelia was so happy she decided she would walk to the park not far from school instead of going home with Annabelle and Max. She walked up to the car where her cousins were waiting.

"Hey guy, I think Im going to go to the park a few blocks away is that alright?"

"Of course do you want us to come with you?"

"No I just need some alone time."

"How will you get home?" Annabelle questioned.

"I will either call you or walk."

"Are you sure?" Max asked worriedly.

"Yes."

They both nodded at her and drove off. Amelia adjusted her backpack and walked to the park.

When she got there she sat at a table and decided to do her homework so she wouldn't have anything to worry about and could clear her mind. After she finally got done it was almost pitch dark since it was fall and the days got rapidly shorter. She decided to start walking home instead of bothering her cousins. As he was walking she felt hands grab her and when she was about to scream and voice whispered in her ear, "Scream and you die."

Amelia whimpered and nodded at the unknown stranger which she could smell the disgusting alcohol stench on. He started dragging her towards the trees by the park that were secluded and very scary at night. She tried to struggle but his grip was to tight.

"Well girly this won't hurt to much." The man cackled and started kissing her neck. Amelia couldn't believe it. Why is it that she always gets in these situations! This was so unfair. She tried struggling again but soon gave up. She knew there was no point.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" A voice yelled from a distance.

Amelia screamed, "Help! Help me please!"

The drunken man hit her on the head "Shut up you little-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence because he was ripped off her by a guy. She couldn't make out his face because it was too dark. He walked over to the drunk man and knocked him out.

"Lets get out of here before he wakes up." The voice that belonged to her savior said.

"Who are you?"

"I'm surprised you forgot. I seem to always be saving you."

Amelia's eyes widened as she finally recognized the voice. It was Alec?!

"Alec?"

"The one and only darling."

"Thank you."

"I'll take you home."

"Okay."

Amelia followed Alec as they walked a little bit towards a black motorcycle.

"Um Alec?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't get on that."

"Yes you can."

"But I will fall."

"You just hold on to me."

Amelia hesitated but got on anyway. She wrapped her arms around his waist and couldn't help but feel around on his rock hard abs.

"Are you done?"

"Uh um what?"

It was dark but Amelia could make out Alec's smirk.

"Feeling me up?"

"Oh-OH! Yeah Im uh done."

He laughed and started the bike.

"Hold on tight." he said before speeding off.

They drove all the way to Amelia's aunts house and he dropped her off. Before she went inside he took her arm.

"Be careful alright?"

"I'm fine."

'"You don't want to be getting into situations like that Amelia okay? I may not know you but being almost raped by two guys isn't exactly a joke."

She ripped her arm away from his hand and walked towards her house. Alec sighed. This is why he didn't deal with girls.
-------------------------

Ssooooooooo how did you guys like this chapter? Amelia alway seems to get herself into sticky situations but of course Alec saves the day!!! Haha anyways.