(9)He cage fights.

9.He Cage Fights.

Amelia walked into school the next day and sat down in her seat just watching everyone mingle. She looked at the door as Alec walked in and sat down by her.

"Hey Amelia."

"Hi. Do you need something?"

He raised his eyebrow at her and smirked.

"Am I not allowed to sit in my seat?"

"So you just magically decided to sit by me?"

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

Amelia looked away from him. Alec thought for a moment and then faced her.

"Actually I do want something."

"Please enlighten me then."

"We have another lesson today."

Amelia gaped at him.

"There is no way in hell I'm going through that again. I was so exhausted!"

"Too bad. I'm still teaching you."

"No."

"I will make you come."

"No you won't. and you can't."

She turned away and ignored him after that. Little did Amelia know that Alec was not one to back down.

The day went by as usual and Amelia went home with Max and Annabelle today. While they were driving Annabelle spoke up.

"So you aren't hanging out with Mr.Hot bad boy today?"

Amelia gave Annabelle a look.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. You guys totally like each other."

"Belle cut the crap. No we don't."

"I'm not cutting crap Mel!"

Amelia rolled her eyes at her cousins child-like behavior but as soon a they got home a very familiar motorcycle was parked next to their home and a very familiar person stood next to it. Amelia got out of the car and huffed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I told you if you didn't come willingly I would make you."

"I am not going!"

"You are going to my lessons whether you like it or not. Its for protection."

"You call them lessons? More like torture if you ask me!"

Alec rolled his eyes.

"Would you stop being so dramatic?"

Amelia folded her arms across her chest.

"Please?"

"Fine. Let me just get some proper clothing."

"I'll wait out here."

"Okay."

Amelia walked into her room and changed into sports attire while Annabelle squealed at her.

"Oh My God! He came here just to get you!"

"Belle please..."

"Ugh fine just go."

Annabelle followed Amelia out and before Alec and her drove away she yelled out.

"Don't forget to use protection!"

Amelia's face burned red at that but she just held onto Alex tighter. They got to the creepy gym and started reviewing what he taught her yesterday but also adding a little bit of new moves and such. After they were done Amelia was super tired as usual.