what the heck Rachel!!

annabeth

SERIOUSLY!!! Rachel had to interrupt us when we were having a moment. I scurried Down the stairs and was followed by percy. When I entered the room chris was hyperventilating in a corner and Rachel was sitting on the couch. Looking nervous. The moment I saw her I knew she did something bad. She gave me a look that said it's you friend so you deal with it.

So I came and sat next to her and asked her "so, what did you do this time?" At first she looked like she was offended but then she started "oh! So he doesn't always act like he is crazy" I just glared at her. She then said "well I kinda told chris that...." before she could finish the sentence she was interrupted by an agitated chris "so you are a daughter of athena?? What the hell does that mean? What do you do? How long have you been you know what you are? Are you mortal or immortal? Do you have glamours?"

He would have continued asking questions if I hadn't stopped him and said "calm down chris and once your calm I'll tell you all about me" and i left to make some chamomile tea. percy then added "while your at it please bring me a towel I'm covered in sir spits a lots (chris) spit and dude don't spit on me while you speak. This is the wettest I've been in my whole life and I'm a son of poseidon" which earned a chuckle from Rachel.

After chris calmed down all four of us sat on the couch. Before we could start explaining he said "so your mortal?" For which percy replied "kinda" then he said "so your not immoral?" For which we shook our heads but percy said "although I've been offered immortality by the gods but I rejected it for annabeth" and I quickly said "ignore him"

Then chris said "so your..... semi mortal?" Percy then said "I'm pretty sure that means half dead. I'm pretty sure all of us are alive except nico I'm sure he's dead on the inside" I quickly Interveined and said "were demigods. Half god half man" chris then said "how do you become a demigod is it hereditary or do have to drink from a cup or something?" Percy the said "when mommy or daddy gods love mortals very much...." chris interrupted percy by saying that he got it.

Then chris said "so, does being a demigod give a special powers or something?" Percy then said "ya, of course. I can control water and my friend Jason can control air since he is a son of Jupiter. He is our blond superman" and then chris said "so what about you annabeth do you have any powers? Can you read minds?" I then said "well I am just smarter than others" "and cuter" percy added for which chris rolled his eyes

Percy then said "most demigods don't have power but what we do have is ADHD and dyslexia" chris then said "oh, what about her?" He pointed to Rachel who was looking at a Rembrandt. She then said "who me? Well I am a mortal who has the sight which is the ability to see past the mist which keeps the demigod world hidden. Oh and also I have the spirit of Delphi in me which was a rotten corpse of a gypsy lady who randomly possesses me to give prophecies"

That seemed too much for chris so I told him our entire history starting from me running away from my dads house and ending at the most recent event which was apollo becoming a god again after repairing the Oracle of Delphi aka Rachel.

After the explanation he said "so basically your shadowhunters who battle monsters instead of demons and you train at camp halfblood or Jupiter instead of the institute and instead of healing runes you have ambrosia and nectar. And instead of glamour runes you have the mist" I just nodded and said "pretty much"

Looking at percy and Rachel's incredulous looks I said "honestly don't you two read" (Hermione quote) and chris and I burst out laughing. Chris jokingly said "your not related are you?" Percy then said "actually we are. Annabeth is my cousin" chris looked shocked. I intervened and said "were related on the godly side. It doesn't count." Percy then said "by the way water can also heal me if I'm hurt" before chris could say something percy said "no, dictionaries do not heal annabeth. I already tried that"

Percy's eyes were sparkling with amusement and innocence. His eyes looked younger. It seemed full of hope and love. It were the eyes that I first fell in love with.

Rachel and chris gave us weird looks but I shrugged it off by saying "don't ask" and then with a smug expression he said "I have that power because I am a child of the big three. I am very rare you see" I just snorted and said "sure you are. You are the only one in the world who has seaweed in his brain" he just said "hey"

Then realization hit him and he smirked and said "so you're saying I'm rare" I just rolled my eyes and said "sure" percy then said "I need to find a lover who appreciates me" i then said "your such a drama queen" with that he started to sing in his girliest voice

"And I'll bet there's somebody else out there
To tell me I'm rare, to make me feel rare"

I then looked at him and said "really seaweed brain! Why do you have to ruin Selena Gomez for me. You sound worse than leo" before I could say anything else rachel literally shouted "get a room will ya. All this flirting is making me nauseous" I just rolled my eyes at her and said "and by the way were just friends" after that percy became very silent.

Rachel then said "are you thinking what I'm thinking percy?" Percy then nervoulsy gulped and said "that depends on what your thinking" with a smirk she said "señorita" with that percy started to blush heavily. Chris said "do you know what's going on?" I just shrugged and said "no and nor do I want to" percy then said "how do you know?" Rachel said "I have my ways"

Percy sighed and said "nico told you didn't he?" She then said "maybe" and started to sing señorita. She saw my thinking face and said "don't worry annie I'll tell you later" rachel looked like she was on the verge of tears. I was about to protest that my name was annabeth and percy looked like he was about to strangle Rachel but before we could do either of them chris interrupted us.

He said "wait there is one thing I don't get" percy then said sarcastically "wow! Only one thing. Your way more smarter than I thought" and rachel hifived percy and said "persassy strikes again" and said chris glared at rachel and percy. He then said "so the both of you broke up rather stupidly might I add."

And Rachel hifived him and right after she did it she had a disgusted look on her face. He continued. He pointed at Rachel and said "you said, mostly shouted that they broke up because percy was cursed but how do we know that he isn't lying and what proof do we have that the curse is real and what proof do we have that he isn't playing with annabeth's feelings? If you really care about annabeth why don't you tell her about your curse?"

Chris was always a weird guy but he always had good intentions. He does not trust people easily and is very protective of me. I trust percy and the percy I know would never lie about something like that. He would neve cheat on me. he is not zeus. I'm sure even hera will agree with me on this.

Rachel looked like she was about to defend percy but he silenced her. His features became serious and all the amusement gone from his eyes. He said "for once I agree with you. It's high time i told you about my curse" he took a deep breath and started to speak.

Sorry for not updating recently. I had a bit of writers block. The song that is mentioned is rare by Selena Gomez and the book series that is mentioned is the mortal instruments which is amazing by the way. So, I hope you enjoy this extra long chapter (SERIOUSLY its above 1400 words!!) I hope this was worth the wait. Hope you have a good day. Bye!!