is it hera or is it hera?

annabeth

i was lying on my bed thinking about what happend this morning. piper came to visit me and i told her what happened between percy and me well, not everything.the truth was i heard more than just rachel apologizing .

i heard her say something about a cave and a clue that doomed percy. rachel was talking about a "she" that had helped them. rachel was complaing that eventhough "she" has the power to help percy.

"she" wants to watch percy and me suffer. im definately sure that the "she" was a goddess. i have a pretty good guess who that slimy good for nothing goddess is [hint: its definitely hera]. i guess percy was not kidding when he said he was busy!!

piper

i felt very sad when annabeth told me how she and percy broke up. but the break up seemed so wrong . annabeth thought that percy was cheating on annabeth and percy probably thought that annbeth was cheating on him with chris.

Call me an idiot but i know that annabeth is hiding something from me something related to percy. i know that percy knows something. someting that he has not shared with anybody other than rachel eliabeth dare. his expression when he saw annabeth kissing chris leads me to believe that he knew that this was coming.

how could he have known that chris was going to kiss annabeth? i got a call from jason interupting my train of thought he asked me how it was going and enquired wether annabeth will be coming for the reunion. i was just about to tell jason about between annabeth and percy when the line went dead. i tried to call him again but there was no signal in the hotel.

strange a minute ago there was signal in my phone . i was about to call the reception when i heard a voice say " i woudn't do that beloved"

standing behind me was a women in a beautiful pink gown with the perfect make up, pink high heels and her hair was curled and was losely flowing in other word my mother aphrodite was standing behind me. she started the conversation " i have something very important i need to talk to you about piper"

both of us sat on the bed and started talking.this is how the conversation went

mom: you must not interfere between percy and annabeth's relationship please promise that to me

me: i swear

mom: thank you piper

me: so, did you make them break up mother ?

mom: what? of course not piper. they are favorite couple. They are definitely my OTP

Me: what about me and Jason?

Aphrodite: didn't you break up whith him?

me: never mind. so, why wont you help them?

mom: unless they figure it out themselve i can't help them piper

me: so you will help them if they figure it out?

mom: of course! if they figure it out i will remove percy's curse

me: percy's cursed!!?? Did you curse him?

mom: tah tah! see you later punpkin!

Did my mom do all of this???