thats not my mom or is it?

Annabeth

Percy has been avoiding me the whole day. I don't know what he was trying to do but this just reinforced the idea that he was playing with my feelings. At first I thought that he was staying away because I just lost my house and my job and I need some me time.

But after a while I realized that he was in fact avoiding me.then during the car ride I tried to start a conversation with him but he completely ignored me so, I started talking to cally instead.

When we reached pont des Arts he went completely missing. When will saw that I was desperately looking for percy he sighed and said "he is sitting on the banks of river Seine. He said that he was bored and that he needed time to think" so, I left him alone and took a few photos with the gang.

When I saw him again he was sitting with a beautiful dark haired girl with blue eyes who was wearing an elegant yet edgy dress. She totally looked like she was flirting with him and he was wearing a goofy smile which he usually wears when he is flirting with me. With a start I realized that he really was cheating on me with a girl he barely knew.

I felt really bad for choosing percy over chris. Chris was right. I never thought that percy was the kind of guy that would do something like that. I was so head over heels for him and he took advantage of me but he also gave me an amazing keychain which reinforced the idea that he did like me.

I got an ear splitting headache from decoding the actions of percy. Seeing my expression piper came and calmed me down. She would have succeeded if the mystery girl hadn't kissed percy (in this angle it looked like she kissed him on the lips) I decided that enough is enough I am not going to wait for percy to decide whether he likes me or her.

I told piper about percy flirting with mystery girl and then told her that I'm leaving and took the van keys and left. There was only one person who could help me now. And without a second thought I  drove to his house.

--------------------------------time skip-------------------------------

It didn't take that long for me to go to Chris's house. He lived in a two story apartment near champs-Élysées. I stood in front of his door and knocked on it nervously.  He genuinely seemed surprised to see me. The first thing I said to him was "your right!"

And sobbed helplessly into his shirt. He sighed and comforted me. He figured out that percy cheated on my and called a servant and said "get me an copy of fault in our stars and a box of chocolates" which were my favorite snacks and he added "also a clean shirt wouldn't hurt" the servant was confused and asked "for you or for madam sir"

He then said "of course it's for me! My shirt is soaking wet while her shirt is bone dry!" And I smiled. Chris was the only one who could make me smile even when I'm sad.

Percy

Piper then said "so you do admit it. You were flirting with an older woman" I then said "of course I was not! You know me better than that piper " piper then smiled clearly feeling like she had won the conversation.

Piper the said "if weren't flirting with her then why did you kiss her?" I then said "it was a friendly kiss on the cheek and besides she is practically family!" Piper then said "oh ya! Then who was she?" I just blatantly said "your mom" Jason then said "it's not the time to be joking around percy! Who was she?"

I impatiently said "I'm not lying Jason that really was her mom aphrodite and WHERE IS ANNABETH?" I almost shouted the Last part. Leo then said "I told you!" And cally rolled her eyes and handed him 20 dollars and leo said something about getting even. Piper just glared at them and said to me "that is not my mom percy and besides why would she be here?"

Jason offered "because were in the city of love?" Piper the glared at him and said  "THAT IS NOT MY MOTHER and besides what did you talk to her about? Leo interjected "maybe they were gossiping about their favorite romantic novels or maybe they were painting each other's nails what do you think they were talking about piper?"

I just shrugged and said "we actually did that" after looking at their incredulous looks I added "the gossip part not the painting each other's nails part" the others were waiting for me to go on and so I said "well she gave me some advice for my curse"

Piper then said "what novel were you talking about ?" And I said "the fault in our stars " piper then looked at the others and said "maybe that was my mom" and gave an apologetic grin. All of them were giving piper the really piper? Look and leo actually sniggered and piper made him slap himself repeatedly. The leo mutter something about getting some new earphones to protect him from piper.

Jason point at a bunch of red stuff behind leo and said "I think leo set something on fire!!" I a quickly  controlled the water under the bridge and put out whatever leo set on fire. The fire spoke "I've heard of warm welcome but this is something entirely different "

Leo looked behind him and said "who are you?" The figure snorted and said "really Valdez it's me Rachel " all of us stared at her in shock and gasped. Piper was the first one to speak "what are you doing here?" Rachel then said "you invited me remember" And piper said "oh ya! I totally forgot about that" rachel said "I kind of figured that out when I waited at the airport for an hour for you guys "

And then she said "where's annabeth?"