what happens in Rome stays in Rome

hazel

Percy returned right after Rachel left. he looked nervous so we decided not to question him about his conversation with Rachel.so we just avoided that topic and started talking about our jobs. percy is a world famous marine biologist. he has won many prizes for conserving the environment and protecting endangered species and caring for them. he also spoke in the UN general assembly on what each country can do conserve the environment.

me and frank are the praetors of New Rome and have a degree from the university of New Rome. we have started getting more recruits this year. i excavated imperial gold and give it to the children of Vulcan [Hephaestus] who make weapons for the new recruits. frank takes care of all the animal in camp jupiter. me and frank are engaged.

then frank asked percy about annabeth his reply was "we broke up. it was my mistake. i screwed up. the end" he made it clear that he didn't wan to talk about annabeth. i heard from piper that percy cheated on Annabeth with rachel. but i know that its not true percy is not the type of guy that would do something like that. he would not do anything that would hurt unless.... nope i put that thought out of my mind. i then nudged frank to tell percy his dream.

[after frank tells percy his dream]

after a long time percy gives his opinion about the dream "frank that happened about 5 to 6 years ago but please don't ask me to say any thing else because i have been asked by the gods not to speak of it until the time is right. frank sniggered and said "since when do you listen to the gods persassy" percy smiled and said "shut up Canadian Chinese baby man" me and percy bust out laughing while frank gave us his best pout/annoyed/angry face which made us laugh even harder

then we started talking about the good time that we had on Argo-2 and cracked jokes on each other. percy laughed like he had never laughed before. the we decided to roam New Rome [got my pun?] this was the best time i had in a long time. then we all got a text from piper saying that the reunion will take place for four days and that it would begin seven days from now.

Rachel

i decided the only way to mend the breech between Percy and Annabeth was to get Annabeth to talk to Percy again. so this is my plan:

1) fly to Conneticut

2) convince Annabeth that none of this was percy's fault

3) explain the situation [sort of]

4) at last make annabeth to call percy

so before boarding the helicopter i called annabeth to inform her that i am coming. i expected her to not pick up the phone or agree to meet me but annabeth surpised me. she attended the call. at first she was confused but she regained her composure and agreed to meet me in her house at 10:00 tomorrow morning. she hinted that she had something to discuss with me. i am willing to bet that it was about percy. well, lets hope that she is ready to put the prejudice aside and is ready to hear what i'm about to say.