yes or no?

Piper

i had ONE JOB!! i had to invite annabeth to the Reunion and she is making my only job super hard. i tried calling her but she is always so busy. i texted her i did everything in my power to contact her but, she never called me back or texted me. I really just want a reunion with percy and annabeth is that too much to ask?

i guess desperate times call for desperate measures, i decided that i was going visit Annabeth in Connecticut. I am definitely  not going home empty handed I am going to persuade annabeth to come to the reunion. I don't care if I have to drag her to Paris. She has to come. Percabeth has to sail i mean they have to become friends again or atleast meet.

Annabeth was working for a big company called as hart foundation , it is an amazing company who build sturdy and beautiful buildings that do not harm the environment (little do they know that the company is run by the son of Demeter). It definitely seems like the company that annabeth has always dreamed of working in.

it didnt take me long to find her it was a posh but small mansion that was fully white with beautiful sculptures and carvings and the house was covered with trees. I'm guessing she built the apartment as it looked like it belongs in Greek and Roman times and only annabth could build something like that. Speak of the devil annabeth was sitting on a bench reading a book on architecture (typical annabeth). when Annabeth saw me she looked dejected and sighed.

Wait did she look at me and think that I was leo or something? Why did she act like she was fed up of me? I think it may have to do with the 200 message and 50 missed calls from me. That's what you get when you ghost piper McLean.

"i thought that if i avoided you calls and messages you would stop but, clearly i was wrong " annabeth said. Of course she is wrong. Piper McLean does not rest until she has gotten what she wanted. Even if she refuses ill charmspeak her to come to paris. Why is the reunion in Paris you might ask I don't know it was leo's idea (wink* wink*)

I asked her " why are you avoiding me? " annabeth replied "few weeks ago leo called me and said that there was going to be a reunion and he also mentioned that percy was coming and that you were inviting people and what else did he say he said that it was going to be lit and laughed like a maniac ". i had to suppress a chuckle. i am so gonna kill leo when i get back. He's such an idiot.

I said (without charmspeak) "yes there is going to be and reunion and I have invited all of our friends. Look, it has literally been ages since we all met and had a good time annabeth. Do you want Uranus to raise so that we can meet? Why can't we just be like normal people and meet in an ordinary place for once?"

She said "its not like I don't want to come or anything....." I said "but your still not going to?" She said "im busy during that time" I eyed her pajamas and the book in her hand and said "yes you seem very busy to me"

I sighed and said "I doesn't matter what I say does it? Your never gonna come aren't you as long as percy's there?remember annabeth he was your best friend and your first boyfriend. Wouldn't you like to meet him just once?"

When she didn't respond i asked " so im going to assume your not going to come ?" Annabeth said "well its a long story" I sat down as quickly as I stood and then she began