the name is Yolonda, Yolonda chase🦉

Annabeth

Percy looked a bit down so I decided to cheer him up. Besides I was so irritated by the others. They were saying that I was percy's girlfriend and that seriously annoyed me. Before we left I kept all of our gadgets in the car and wrote a small note to piper. He asked me to pick where I wanted to go first and I picked Arc de Triomphe.

I don't know why I picked it but I did. Percy did not argue with me and drove me there without hesitation. It was amazing. I started to tell him facts about arc de Triomphe. I said "The Arc de Triomphe honours those who fought and died for France durning the french revolution and and napoleanic war, with the names of all French victories and generals inscribed on its inner and outer surfaces. Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from world war 1"

After seeing the seeing the French youth dressed in chain mail he said " why am I seeing hints of Roman architecture here?" I didn't think he would notice. But I happily replied "It was Inspired by the arch of titus which is in rome" I could see that after a while he was getting bored so I suggested that we go to The Avenue des Champs-Élysées it is located nearby and It is known for its theatres, cafés, and luxury shops.

We held hands and started walking towards champs-Élysées. This was the first time we held hands since we you know broke up and I looked at him and saw that he was nervous and almost afraid of something and with a start I realized that he was afraid of me! He realized this and he asked "so where are we going again?" And I responded avenue des champs-Élysées

When I said Avenue des champs-élysées he looked at me and said "why does this name sound so much like Greek?" I facepalmed and said "The name is French for the elysium the paradise for us when we die. This place has a lot of demigod activities and is one of the places on earth that feels like elysium. You really need to brush up on your Greek " he just said ya ya and this made him less nervous and we started walking towards this pretty shop that these cute owl keychains.

I saw a demolished building and this reminded me about the time at college when I would always cry over percy the only person who would try to convince me was chris. Oh chris how badly i hurt him. How I repaid his kindness with cruelty. I felt heat leave my hand and turned around saw percy walking in another direction and he looked like he saw something very important that he needed really badly and went into another shop with a blue tarp.

I just stood there in front of the building thinking about my time in college. I was about to cry when I heard percy return. I steeled my emotions and smiled. He immediately noticed this but did not question it and handed me a drink. It was a cappuccino with extra whipped cream. It was my favorite.

We just walked around for an hour and bought souvenirs. Percy then said "ok I'm bored do you wanna do something different?" I immediately noticed his eyes sparkle. So I said "were to?" He smiled and dragged me to the car.

Just as we started driving I asked him "so what's the plan?" Without taking his eyes of the road he said "no plans. We just drive around and spend time in a place that we like"

We drove around for 30 minutes and somehow ended up in a hill that seemed to have been free of humans. We had a small race to see who could reach the hill first. We were randomly talking so I decided to take absence of humans to my advantage and I stood at the edge of the hill and asked percy to come here and I screamed "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE"

He just laughed and screamed "I AM SUCH A SEAWEED BRAIN" I rolled my eyes and said "duh. What did you do this time?" He looked at me and held my hand and said "I'm deliberately disobeying the gods" and I just said "aren't you always and why do care about them. YOLO dude"

He just looked at me like he was appalled and said "who are you ? And what did you do to my wise girl?" I just shrugged and said "I'm not annabeth I'm ..... Yolonda" he started laughing so hard and between laughs he said "is that the best name you could think of ?"

I just huffed and said "my name has yolo in it and it is cool and hip and its not like you do any better" he quickly said "ya, iris (the goddess of rainbow)" and after that both of us rolled to the ground in fits of laughter. And we were cracking jokes about chocolate muffins and green tea with wheat germ. Before we knew it we were lying next to each other and were holding hands while watching the clear sky (eventhough it was like 3pm)

I asked "so I really wanted to ask you something is the movie aquaman about you ?" He just looked at me like I was an alien or something. He almost screamed "are you KIDDING ME!!!" And then he said "annabeth are you seriously asking me this question,you've known me since I was 12" I shrugged and said "soooooo, your not aquaman"

"you think! Of course I'm not aquaman besides I'm soo much more cooler than him" and I mumbled "ya and much more arrogant too" he said "i heard that" and started to chase me down the hill. When he finally caught me and both of us rolled on the ground. I just said "ewww get of me your so sweaty" he laughed and said "I'm not letting you go that easily"

And he started to tickle me and I kept on saying stop, stop!!. Finally he said "and that's what you get for calling me aquaman" and I felt like we were kids again. he was leaning down and it looked like he was about to kiss me when I head the person that would ruin my life say my name "annabeth?"

Sorry for the delay I had some exams and was unable to write. Listen to the song above it is called as there's nothing holding me back, it is by shawn mendes and it gave me a few ideas for this chapter. Anyway there is gonna be more percabeth in the coming chapters. Stay turned. Thanks for reading! Bye