seal the deal with a kiss💋

Annabeth

I blushed heavily (i don't  think i blushed this heavily since coach hedge caught us sleeping in the stables) and pushed percy back and said "chris! What are you doing here?" He just looked at me and percy and said "can I talk to you in private" and percy excused himself by saying that he had some important thing to do and left. After chris was sure percy was not eavesdropping he said "annabeth! What are you doing here and more specifically what are you doing here with percy?" He spat out Percy's name like it was poison.

I just said "I could ask you the same you know. I thought you were in San Francisco" he said "well the company I work for has given me a special assignment in paris,  I have to turn this hill into as bird sanctuary. Now it's your turn" I took a deep breath and said "I'm at a reunion with My friends" and he said "why is percy here?" I just "well he happens to be one of my friends"

He said "in that case where are the rest of your friends, I don't see them here?" And is said "well, they don't like ....... hills" it was the worst lie I ever told since both camp halfblood and camp Jupiter have a hill. heck, camp halfblood is on a hill. He just looked at me like he was disappointed and said "annabeth can't you see that he is playing with you. He's gonna cheat on you just like he did last time. I thought you were smarter than that annabeth."

I was about to tell him about percy curse and that he did what he could to protect me eventhough he knew that it would kill him to stay away from me but I stopped short realizing that Chris is not a demigod and I just said "he is not playing with my feelings" chris  softened up and said "fine do whatever you want and don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart" and he paused and lifted my chin up and said "I'm always there for you and if you want anything call me" with that he left.

It didn't take long to find percy. He was exactly where i thought he would be, near the pond. He was sitting on a bench with a wistful look in his eyes. I just hugged him and said "hey" and he said "hey to you to too. So is Chris gone but no offense that kid scares me more than nico." I just laughed and said "yes he is gone and once you get to know him you'll find that he is amazing. So, what do you wanna do know ?" He just smiled at me and said "food" he also told me that grover IM'ed him while I was talking to chris.

We went to a small French restaurant that was at the edge of the hill. After many years of being away from him I forgot that he always had such a huge appetite. Man, he could eat! He ordered Like 2 pastas and pizza along with iced tea and of course cookies. The waitress look like she was about to faint. While I on the other hand ordered a mushroom soup with a caesar salad with a fizzy drink. We both shared the bill and went out of the restaurant feeling pretty full. I thought we would be returning to our hotel but only percy know how to make the best day of my life even better. He took me to the barges

We walked to the barges hand in hand. Now I understand why everyone like paris so much it is because of the Iconic artworks, inspiring architecture, timeless romance, dynamic culture, award-winning wines, and gourmet cuisine. not to mention it is the city of love and aphrodite's favorite place in the world.

percy rented a boat and somehow convinced the owner of the boat to let him drive it [i don't know how he did it without charmspeaking]. When I got in the boat I remembered the time when me and percy were asked to get the scarf of aphrodite. I think he remembered it too because he smiled at me and said "scarf?" And I nodded.

He controlled the water and made us go faster.we went round and round the barges until we were dizzy. He also helped me communicate with fishes and other sea creatures. And he told me a lot about aquatic animals and how much they are mistreated. He decided to show me something and said "do you trust me?" And I nodded and he asked me to get into the water. He said he would encase us in an air bubble and then he held my hand and took me to the depths of the barges and what I saw took my breath away.

Inside was an amazing underwater castle surrounded by colorful fishes and pretty corals. He told me that this was one of his dad palaces and then he gave me a tour of the castle and it was filled with many wonderful peices of art. Just when I thought the couldn't get any better He surprised me by giving me and amazing keychain with my photo in it and it was surrounded by Pearls and and had an owl in one of its sides. The frame was sea blue in color. It was better than the keychain that I had wanted.

He shyly said "I had this keychain personalized so, y'know  everytime you look  it will  remind you about me" I was gonna kiss him then and there. His lips were a few Inches from mine when we were interrupted by a mermaid who said that the fireworks show is about to start. I blushed and tore away from percy.

----------------time skip-------------------------------

We were sitting on the on the boat and were looking at the fireworks and I leaned on him my head on his chest. It was super romantic and I caught him staring at me and I put my hand on his cheeks and pulled him closer and I heard Jason's voice say "well, well look who we have here"

We instantly pulled away from each other and stared at him. He was flying. He had a smirk on his face and he said "although I hate disturb you love birds getting cozy on the love boat but piper is looking for you"

Jason had to ruin this moment. Every time I try to kiss percy I am interrupted by somebody. We made our way back to the docks and found the entire crew standing there.  Jason said "I saw these two getting cozy on the love boat and brought them here" Piper first looked worried and then was smirking.  I said "how did you find us?" Leo responded "we knew you would go some place that had some architectural  significance and searched all the place that have architectural significance. The we realized that percy loves water and came here" piper then said "and we asked Grover. Sorry percy you shouldn't tell Grover things" and thalia said "oh and annabeth you are constantly getting calls from some private number"

And I quickly called that number and I heard the news that destroyed my life. I immediately started crying and percy hugged me to console me. After I finished crying I said "my company is going bankrupt and I'm out of my job and that's not it the company house that I've been living in is also confiscated "

I decided to write another chapter because I had this amazing idea. What do you think of the story so far? I hope you like it. I specifically loved writings this chapter. Hope you have a good day. Bye!

A Percabeth Story: Happily ever After?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें