liar,liar pants on fire!🔥🔥

Annabeth

After we came back to our rooms I decided to unwind and relax by listening to music. What I did not realize was that the door was wide open. What made matters worse that I was sing my heart out.

I was singing "you ain't my boyfriend, boyfriend and I ain't your girlfriend" when I realized that someone was clapping. I turned back to find a smirking percy. When he looked at me he feigned being hurt and said, "ouch wise girl that hurt" I rolled my eyes and said "you know that there is something called as knocking right?"

He just looked at me and said "you do know that the door was wide open right?" I just blushed and said "so, what do you want?" He said "do I need a reason to talk to my wise girl?" I just sighed and got out of my bed and closed the door.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him. He just shrugged and said "I don't know. I just wanna talk to you I guess" so I stared at him. I gathered all of my confidence and asked him the question that has been on my mind for years I started "so, why did you kiss Rachel?"

He just looked at me all weird and said "I thought you would have figured it out by now but never mind. I didn't have the courage to break up with you so, I kissed rachel in front of you so that you would think that I'm cheating on you and that you would break up with me"

I pondered this over in my head. After a while I said "that is a pretty good plan. I guess you aren't such a seaweed brain, seaweed brain" he them smiked and "i wouldn't have a degree in marine biology if I was a seaweed brain now would I?" I rolled my eyes and both of us started to laugh.

then on a serious note I held his hand and said "you know you can tell me anything right? And I know about your curse percy "

At first he seemed surprised but got over it and told me "I would love to tell you wise girl but the gods forbade me from telling anyone. I am guessing Rachel told you about the curse?" I just nod. Then after apause I told him "we went on so many different quests, defeated many exotic monsters, defeated their dad and their grandma but they still make my life difficult. Why won't they leave me alone?" I groaned

Percy chuckled and said "I guess we'll never know " I just rolled my eyes and said "if it was hera who cursed you I swear I would never help the gods ever again" percy grinned and said "I really wish that it was hera but it is not her"

We then started to talk about our lives and all the experiences that we have had so far. Both of us started to get drowsy so we fell asleep in each others arms. Cuddling while we slept. All was well until we were awoken by a blinding white light and a voice that said "oh my gods"

Meanwhile on the other part of the world (piper's room)

Piper

Everyone except percy and annabeth were chatting in my room. We were all chatting on a variety of topics until leo basically screamed "does anyone know what's going on between percy and annabeth. I mean they were totally in love during our war against potty sludge face ( gaia) but suddenly they are just friends. Dosen't something feel off"

I'm not sure I should answer or not but everyone in this room looks at me and jason. I give them a death glare. Jason responds before me he says "I don't know. " and he gives me a nervous glance. I'm not sure I should tell them or not. Leo just looks at me and says "both of you are liars"

Jason says " you wanna know the truth. I really don't know but I think I know someone who does" with that he looks at me and i give him another death glare. Leo looses his patience and says "until on of you tell the truth i am gonna give a new meaning to the phrase liar, liar pants on fire starting with jason"

I looked at leo and said "you wouldn't". Cally interjected and said "of course he would" Jason gave me a pleading glare but I did not budge. But I eventually felt bad for him and told everyone the brief truth.

I said "percy and annabeth broke up because percy got cursed and that curse can adversely affect annabeth. He wanted to protect her so he stayed away from her. That is all I know if you wanna know more go and ask percy "

Leo still did not believe me but was extremely surprised about percy's curse. Hazel and calypso were most intrigued by the curse because they also had some curses in their lives. Even Frank wanted to know but that was all I knew.

I didn't want to elaborate on how percy broke up with annabeth because it was their story to tell and i didn't want to intervene and ruin it for them. Annabeth did not want anyone to know about this so why should she spread the rumor.

All of them were chatting vividly with each other and out of the corner of my eye I say leo give 20 bucks to cally muttering I will get her back next time. Nico and will seemed like they were the least surprised by this. Frank got up and said "I have got to know if this is true or not so I'm gonna talk to them"

With that he left. I have a bad feeling that I started a wild fire. One that I am never gonna hear the end of. Oh no what have I done?

You will get more curse stuff in the following characters . By the looks of it this story may extend only for another 10 or 12 chapters. Hope you enjoyed it. Do check out "the new seven" . And thank you for reading. Bye!!