they still haven't talked yet?

Piper

I was feeling nervous, our ten year reunion was in 2 weeks and percy and annabeth refuse to be in a same place together. We were planning on meeting in Paris.  Leo , calypso, frank, hazel and jason have agreed to come. Will ,nico and reyna are also coming all I have to do now is invite invite percy and annabeth. So ,I asked jason to call percy and their conversation went like this

Jason : hey bro! how are you?

Percy: I'm fine bro

Jason: perce we are planning on having a reunion for our 10 year anniversary of defeating gaia so, are you coming?

Percy: well, that depends is annabeth coming?

Jason: yeah annabeth is coming

Percy:does she know I'm coming?

Jason: yes she does and she's ok with it (a total lie)(I hadn't even asked her yet)

Percy: if she is ok with it I will come. Oh by the way where is it?

Jason : it is in Paris. We're going to have a blast there!!

Percy: see you in Paris bro bye

Jason : bye dude

I still don't get why those idiots (percy and jason i mean. Whoever calls Annabeth an idiot is the idiot) always call each other bro? Like you are not brothers? How weird would it be if i called Annabeth sis? But atleast they don't call each other cous. Then I wouldn't have a point because they are in fact cousins. Ok im getting off topic here.

Anyway really don't know what happened between percy and annabeth but since they joined different college both of them have been avoiding each other. I really don't want percabeth to sink (I sound like my mom)

Speaking of my mom i have tried asking the gods but they are especially more tight-lipped than usual. Even my mom the gossip queen would not tell me anything! (And let me tell, throw a little flattery her way and she'll tell you anything)

I am only short of asking the oracle of Delphi a.k.a. Rachel Elizabeth dare about it. Though I don't think they are avoiding each other because of a prophecy. It seems more personal. They didn't let their parents rivalry get in the way of their love life so why should a prophecy get in the way.

I really don't get how they could have separated. They were the strongest ship on Argo 2. They were even ready to give their life to each other at some point! I dont think that it was because one of them cheated because they seemed committed. Could it be that they just drifted apart from each other?

Because of these two idiots we were unable to have a reunion. Either percy will be present or annabeth. They haven't been spotted together in years. Not that I have been spying on them or anything (ps. I totally am spying on them)

The nerieds at camp swear that it had to do with the rivalry of Poseidon and athena but I dont think that's the reason. Calypso (percy's half girlfriend? His fling? I don't even know what to call her) has said that when he got marooned on Calypso's Island, he was murmuring Annabeth's name in his sleep. If that isn't love then I dont know what is.

I seriously miss them. I miss annabeth's witty comments and percy's sarcasm but it's so sad they separated. I still can't believe they separated. They went through hell together for goodness sake. They were definitely an endgame couple. But I dont think things will be the same between them even if they agree to meet one last time.

I'm sure it'll be strange and awkward and weird at first but they are percy and annabeth for crying out loud they'll get used to it. At least I hope so. Its not easy to fall out of love you know. You'll always have a special place in your heart for them. I'm hoping (ok praying) that when they meet everything will go back to normal and they'll at least be friends again.

I finally got the perseus jacson to come. Now the real challenge is convincing annabeth to come to paris especially since percy is coming. Annabeth has been there for me when I found out that my memory of jason was fake now its time for me to help her.